)) 80 Turner ((

Date: 8th June, 1995

Mr. Wright had a great life. Excellent job at the studio, stunning fiance, wealthy home. He had also managed to get Aphro laid. He definitely had the looks.
But then came the child. Four months after the above mentioned date, Turner Wright was left on his doorstep. That worried his dad a lot. Would his fiance kill him? Probably. Well they met after Aphrodite, and they got engaged only a month ago, so technically the child came first and their relationship was weak anyways.

Nevertheless... he kept Turner. He couldn't resist those adorable green eyes.

2nd July

For a kid, and as a teen, Turner would be insanely popular. Despite being only five, girls were already swooning over him, and of varying ages. But Turner didn't care about anyone except his stuffed butterfly. Yeah.

To be honest, he was kind of spoilt. His dad did get married and his step mom was really rich too. She didn't like him much, but they all got along.
Turner was cherished well. He had a lot of things. Mainly song stuff- he wanted to be a singer like his dad.

But one day, they went on a trip to a rather poor country. His step mom was building an orphanage there (she was really nice) and on the way... Turner saw a lot.
There were people all hungry and starved, with little clothing, whereas he sported a cute shirt, designer jeans, and flashy trainers. He had even spiked his black hair up a bit for no reason.
He felt very bad then.

That visit made him a bit more humble. It really touch his heart.

March 15th, 2011

A year ago... Turner found out that girls were never his type. He felt like every girl was his sister so it was very weird when they got crushes on him. As for boys... some just got his heart pumping hard.

Confused, he told his dad about this. But over the years, he had gotten more stressed and irritable and being a hard-core lady's man, he took it badly. He said that's what people call 'gay' and he called him many things...
His step mom wasn't so surprised.

In a few months, life went bad. He was taken out of school and his dad tried "curing" him by making him see revealing posters of his 'sisters'. No really. It was traumatizing.
His step mom definitely hated this.
So on March 15, she took Turner and drove him to a vacant apartment, which she owned. And left him there.

It didn't take long for him to be found by a burly guy with a rainbow tattoo who was on his way to the gym. Turner was instantly identified as an Aphro-spawn.

-------------------A/N---------------
Just a reminder that you can ask anything about these characters' stories and I can give more information on anything.

I haven't published in so long ;n; this makes me cringe now...

Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Button: Orange
Least favorite character to date: Butch