¥ Chapter 23 ; Whyyyy ¥

I wait for a moment, then run out of the arena, immediately heading to the strawberry fields.
There's a ring of many campers, from which I identify Leo, Jason, and Percy. Will is sitting in the centre. And next to him is Hazel. I think they're going to decide on 'manly' presents for Frank and Hazel is there to approve or something.

I'm definitely exhausted from that stupid 'battle'. I didn't even need my powers, but any shred of training can raise my stamina.
I resist the urge to fall over and nap, and I walk over and sit next to Percy. Will spots me and grins.
"Okay, so, let's take a vote. I think it's better to throw the party here, because I don't think Frank has many buds back at his camp," a few people snigger, "and so who-"

"YES," screams most of the campers. They don't seem too eager to ride on eagles. So them the Romans are coming here... well not all but...

Will blinks. "Okay... now... for presents... just get what he might like... and if you don't know him, just get some confetti. It's a week from now and... Yeah, that's all," he finishes uncertainly.

Wow, real helpful. I don't even want to go to the party. Stupid people. Now I need a gift.

"Now, onto Piper's birthday." Jason stands up. The likeness between him and Will are... a lot... tanned skin, similar captivating blue eye-
"The girls are working on that so we just have to help them set up. The main plan is to hold something in the Mess Hall."

A few people nod and the crowd starts dispersing.
Jason sits down and starts talking with some Aphrodite kid.

So that's it? Well...
Percy turns to me. "You getting anything for Frank?"

I shrug. "Maybe a Mythomagic set." I remember him mentioning it once... And it was related to cows...

Will jogs over. "Hey Nico, can I talk to you?"

I hesitate. "Umm... okay..." I get up and we walk away from Percy.
Should I freak out? Nah.

"It's about us," says Will.

Wait- he-
I scream internally.
WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT!?
"What?"

"Our group. The tour guide thing."

I cough into my hand awkwardly. "Oh."
Phew.

"You didn't give them any tours, did you? Anyway, it doesn't matter. So, Chiron switched it around a bit. That tall one, Joey, got into the Stoll's team and we got Khristine from theirs."

My eyes widen. "Why!?"
Of all the sixteen.

Will frowns. "I'm not sure. Something like I have to keep an eye on her and she's now my responsibility... sounds like she's some troublemaker."

"When did this happen!? The switch!?"

"Hey, calm down! Chiron told me thiis morning," he says vaguely.

Dionysus couldn't have reported to Chiron that quickly... well, maybe but WHY MEEEEEE
Uggghh.

"That's fine, right?" Questions Will.

"Of course!" I say with feigned brightness. It's evident from my previous shouting that I had a problem. Sometimes, Will is good with understanding people but in this case I guess he just failed.

Will smiles. "Good. Alright, see ya."

I grin.

-------A/N-------
*Wink Wink*
Have fun with your shipping predictions~
I may or may not crush them ^~^