)) 79 Alexandra ((

Date: 2nd August, 1995

Alexandra Numenexa was born on a rather special day. Her birthday.
This gentle girl was left on the doorstep of her dad's library- well that was 6 months after her birth but let's assume I'm talking in future tense. Her dad was really happy. Even as a baby, Alex had a calming warmth around her. She had her dad's caramel blonde hair and Hestia's warm blue eyes.

She lived with her dad and step mom beneath the library, where there was a cozy home.

December 25th, 2001

Her life too changed at five years of age.
There was a spirit of Christmas in the air. Alex was excited, but mainly because her dad said she'll get to read The Hobbit. Well be read to. She was a good reader but The Hobbit was... a bit advanced...

So that night, as the house was being decorated, Alex headed up to the library. It was still open, and it was still crowded. The library had expanded twice, yet they still had more books to shelve...

She headed to her favorite seat behind the desk next to the door and she continued reading... I forgot what book it was.
It was all nice and peaceful, until there were screams.

People started running outside and Alex got scared. She got up on the chair and looked towards the stairs leading down below-

And she saw smoke.

One of the library assistants ran to her. "Alex... we have to go, now."

"But-" she lifted her and they ran outside.

Just as the last person evacuated, the place exploded.
Soon, the fire engines came.

It only took a few minutes to guess which two people died that day.
The day the sirens came too late.

March 15, 2011

This day, she had wanted to visit her old home. So she did. It was still in ruins. Her parents' bodies had been recovered, and there was a funeral a few years ago.
Next to the rubble, another library had been built.

She had gone in there, and that's where Annabeth found her. She was busy reading so she just called Leo, who was also there, to get Alex to camp.

Godly Parent: Hestia
Button: Red
Favourite character: Leo