chapter 2

I arrived at the airport, but Jared wasn't outside. I walked in, towards the information center."Hi I'm here to pick up Mr Leto, but i can't find him. Can you tell me the gate, it was an airplane from LA." "I could call him out, but that'll cost something." The man behind the counter said, winking. "What do you mean?" "Your name and phone number." I took some minutes to think about it. "Deal, but you first call him, then you'll get my number." He nodded and grabbed a mic. "Mr Leto to the information center." When i saw what happened next, i never had ask. Thousands of woman stood immediately at it. I believe it wasn't the best idea. Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. "Hi Paige, can we go?" I startled, Jared stood suddenly behind me. We wanted to go when the man from the counter cleaned his throat. "Don't you forgot something?" The man smiled at me. "Oh yes, I'm sorry. I'm Paige." "Nice to meet you Paige, I'm David." I handed David my number and we went outside. We got in my car and drove away. "How are you kiddo?" "I'm fine thanks Jay, how are you?" "I'm fine!" "Sorry for this right away, it was a very stupid idea." "Don't worry, it happens more often than you think." He giggled. "That was a nice guy. What was his name?" "David." "Well, good luck David, hope you'll get this beautiful girl." Jared looked straight out of the passanger window. "Jay?! What are you thinking? You are the only man in my life." We began to laugh. "Paige, i have something for you." "Damn Jay, you shouldn't do it everytime we meet." "Right, but i do it again and again." "True, okay, can it wait until we arrive at rhe agency?" "Sure."

We arrived at the agency, went upstairs and i brought Jared to the conference room. After i gave him a coffee he handed me a small box. "Here open it." I put the tiny, blue bow on the table. "Jay, my birthday is in 2 months not today." "I know, open it!" I opened the box, my jaw dropped. "What the... Are you fucking crazy Jared?" "Yeah, a bit." He giggled. "I can't take it!" I closed it again, giving it back to Jared. "You can. It's inly for you. Paige please, it's for your birthday, because i can't come." "No, please, you can't do this!" "Of course!" "No! You can't give me the new album before it's out." "Well, look down i can, it's from all of us. Tomo, Shannon and me." "Damn, Jay, i can't." "You can and now shut up." I took a deep breath and did what he said. We waited for Mr Nolan, once he came, Jared and he shook hands. "Hi Dirk!" "Hi Jared, nice hair. How are you?" "Thanks, I'm fine, and you?" "Too. We shall organize some concerts?" "Yes, the new album comes out you know and we want to do the biggest Rock Tournee." "Wow, that's an amazing idea." "Yeah... Hey, i have a question." "Spill..." "Could Paige do it?" "You have to ask her." "Paige would you?" They stared at me. "Of course!" Jared hugged me and kissed my cheek.

After 2 or 3 hours we finished the meeting. "Okay, That's it." Jared said, finaly relaxing on the chair. It was already and we were the last in the office. "Okay, i have to go, you know my wife freaks out when i come even more late. It was nice to see you again, See you next time." Mr Nolan and Jared had one of these male hugs and Mr Nolan left.
Jared and i left the building too, as i took all my stuff. "Can i drive you to a hotel, or back to the airport?" "No, but to a restaurant, i'm starving." "Okay, i know a good one." I drove some streets down and turned into the parking lot of a chinese restaurant. "There we are." "Then, come on." "Me? You are a big boy Jay, you can do this alone." I joked. "I'm hungry, and since you picked me up you haven't eat anything, so hurry."