chapter 13

*Some days later*

*Paige's POV*

We were in Greece and now We were in Denmark. My ancestors came from there, so I had a bit danish blood in my vanes. The show was at the next day, we decided to make a kind of sightseeing. I searched for a tour guide in the internet and i found one. I called her and cleared the details. Once we all were ready we drove to place we would meet her at.
we arrived and got out of the rental car. "Hi, are you Paige?" She asked me. "Yes, and you're Freya?" "Yes! Welcome to Denmark!" Once the boys and Emma introduced themselves, Freya began to talk about the country. In a break Tomo asked her about her name. "Well, Freya is the name of the Norse goddess of love and marriage and means in Norse 'mistress'." "Wow, that's cool! Did you know that?" Tomo asked us. Jared and Shannon shook their heads while i nodded. "What? You know that?" Jared asked in disbelief. "Yes, my ancestors were from Denmark and since i know that I read a lot about the Norse culture and everything." "Why didn't you told me that?" "You never asked Jay." I giggled.

We had an amazing day! We saw so much norse culture, Viking ships and everything! After that Tour we drove back to Copenhagen to our hotel. To travel with the boys was much better than traveling alone, but There was still that thing between Jared and me. We haven't talked about it the last days. I felt so Save when Jared was with me, but On the other hand i had to think about that whole sex thing every day. I really wanted him in my life, more than now. He was that kind of guy i ever looked for. Kind and respectful, lovely and nice and sometimes naughty. Everytime i looked into his blue eyes i got lost in them. Night after night, since all this happened, i dreamed about him, feeling his close, his arms around me. Everytime i speak with him, my heart skipped a beat, just because of his voice. I was so damn lost in my thoughts that i didn't realized we arrived at the hotel. I hopped out of the car and went inside, up to my room.

*Jared's POV*

Paige stayed the whole ride back to the hotel silent and stared out of the window. She sat in front of me, on the passenger seat. We arrived at the hotel and she hopped out of the car, without saying a word. I looked at Tomo amd Shannon, but they shrugged. I decided to bring my stuff to my room and then to go to her room, i needed to speak to her.

I ran the hallway up and down, not knowing what to say. I stopped at her door for the 4th time, but i couldn't knock at it. What would she say, what would she do? I took all my emotions together and knocked. After a few seconds she opened the door. "Jay?" "Hi Paige, i... i believe we have to talk." She nodded and let me in. We sat down, Paige on the bed and i on the sofa. "So let's talk..." "Okay... Paige... I'm so sorry for what happened! I... I just wanted to be there for you and then... I don't know, i thought it would be the right time to kiss you, but obviously it wasn't. I promise you I'll do it never again! I promise I'll stop loving you..." What the hell had i said? I never wanted her to know it. Honestly, i loved her for a long long time, the relationship with David broke my heart. I wanted to be with her every single second, but I knew it would never happen, but yet she knew it. "You... Jared you just said you love me..." "Uhm... Okay, okay. Yes, i love you..." I stuttered, staring at the floor. "Jared..." I heard she stood up, so I looked up at her. Paige knelt down, laying her hands on my knees. "You love me?" "Paige... please, don't make fun of it..." "I would never do that Jay..." "Please, just leave it... I know this is..." Suddenly Paige cut me off. I felt her lips on mine. The kiss i waited for years for just happened. I put my hands at her neck, pulling her closer. We got lost in the kiss. A knock broke it. Paige groaned and stood up. "Hi Tomo!" She said surprised. "Hi Paige." He stormed in and stopped as he saw me. "Please don't say i just destroyed a moment!" "You did." Paige and i said at the same time.

Tomo and Paige were 3 hours away now, shopping for his Mom's birthday. I sat on the balcony, wrapped in a blanket. It was getting dark and i was lost in the thoughts about that kiss, when Shannon opened the door once there was a knock. "I can't believe it! Tomo and Paige are back!" He said jokingly. Paige came immediately onto the balcony. "Jay?" "Yes?" "We wanted to talk earlier, but we got disturbed." She winked and I stood up. "Yeah..." I opened my arms to embrace her. She wrapped her arms around my body, hugging me.

*Paige's POV*

Jared wrapped his arms around my shoulders, embracing me with the blanket. It was such an amazing feeling. I wanted to kiss him again, The feeling of this warm body against mine was incredible, i didn't wanted to let him go. "Paige?" He whispered. "Yes Jared?" I looked up at him, but He said nothing, he just bent down and kissed me. My heart wanted to burst out of my chest. I tightened my hold, i never wanted this to stop, but sooner or later we had to breathe. He gave me one last kiss, before he pulled away and whispered in my ear. "Paige, i know i said it already, but I love you."