chapter 25

The few weeks until the wedding day went by pretty quick. To plan a wedding in only 10 weeks was the worst thing I've ever did. I decided to let it look like a wedding back in the 60's. Nana made a lot of cakes, several chocolate cakes and some strawberry cakes. Dirk brought Greta and his wife in a hotel and Greg to his home, so Nana and i could set up everything. I found a band that made the same music like then and a catering service that had also german food. Dirk's daughters helped us to blow up the balloons and to set up the decorations. The catering service sent a cook, who made a kind of live cooking at the wedding. We finished everything and got ready. The twins wore the same dresses, a soft red With white roses sticked on them. Nana and i were the maids of honor, together with Dirk's wife and Gabi, so We three wore the same light, soft blue cocktail dress with black belts. Luckily Dirk left the kids seats at the house, so the girls could go with me. We drove to the church near by and got in. Only minutes later Greg walked down the aisle followed by Greta some minutes later. She wore an old dress from that time, wich i luckily found in the internet. It was in creamy color, with a white pattern on it. The long, white wedding veil covered her back.

It was an awesome ceremony, but Now It was time for the party. We all drove back in a convoy. The twins were still driving with me. We arrived at the house and I rushed to the door, opening it for the bride and the groom. They walked straight to the garden. "Paige, this is amazing! Thank you so so so much!" Greta hugged me.

The party was still running, although it was midnight. Greta stood up and cleaned her throat. "All single women and not married woman please on the dance floor." Nana stood up, but I made no move. "Paige?" "What? I'm taken!" "Yeah, but Last time I checked your last name wasn't Leto, so get your ass up." She said pulling me up on my feet. We stood with a lot of other girls and people on the dance floor. Greta turned around, showing us her back and through the flowers in our way. I didn't moved, but The other did. And though I catch the flowers. The people who knew me and Jared began to cheer. "I can't wait for this wedding!" Greta cheered, clapping her hands. Before I could do anything i saw a light. Nana just took a photo of me. "What are you doing?" "Sending Jared a pic of his girlfriend with the flowers from the bride." "How dare you? You're mean." I faked a mad look. "I know." Nana laughed her ass off.

*Jared's POV*

We wete still on the road, on our way to Warsaw, Poland. We sat in our tour bus as my phone lit up. I picked it up from the bed i sat on. Unlocking the screen i saw a message from Nana, a picture. I opened it. It was a picture of Paige with a bunch of flowers in her hand. "What's that?" I wrote Nana.

J "What's this?"

N "Paige, catching the bride flowers."

J "Oh, she'll marry soon?"

N "I hope so ;)"

I smiled, it felt like Nana knew what i thought about Paige and this relationship. I showed Shannon the picture and he began to laugh. "Looks like Paige will marry. And she's drunk." He joked. She really was, Paige was a person who has that kind of eyes that showed if someone's drunken. I smiled about Shannon's comment. "What are you thinking bro?" "Nothing..." "Don't lie." "It's non of your business." I said still smiling. "Are you thinking about to marry her?" "Yeah... maybe."