chapter 33

The night before my first day in the wedding agency and i was already about to freak out. I got through my clothes, throwing several outfits around the room. Eventually I found a black jeans, a white, long sleeved blouse and some nice jewelry. I put the clothes on my small sofa and took a hot bath to relax a bit.

7am and i had already my 5th coffee. The nervousness wouldn't go away. I know my abilities and I swear i would fall down in the middle of the agency, so everyone could see me. I freaked out by this point. Several scenarios shot through my mind. Maybe i would pour coffee over someone, maybe I switch the papers, date or the whole wedding plannings. I began to hyperventilating, it felt like i was choking. I rushed to the big Window on the front side, opened it and inhaled the cold night air. "Calm down Paige, it's just a new day... in a new job... a job in a big agency." It didn't worked. If i would do something stupid tomorrow I'll get fired before i could say 'Amen'.

Once I cooled down again, at least a bit, i dressed up and went down to my rental car. Since I couldn't find the right car in the last 2 weeks, i had a small black car. I drove to the agency, pulled into the parking garage and showed the security my access card. Taking a step into the lift i took a deep breath. I reached the 3rd floor and got out of it. Now i stood in the middle of the agency. Amazing dresses from every age, pictures of wedding cakes, flowers and tons of fabrics decorated the room. "Holy mother!" I whispered, blinded by the things i saw. People rushed through the rooms and hallways. I stopped a man to ask him for the boss. "Hi, excuse me?" "Hi, yeah?" "I'm looking for Miss Valentine." "Oh yes, her office is over there. The big windows with the red clothes on it." He pointed to a room far away in the back. "Oh thank you." I smiled at him and made my way to the office. I knocked in the door and waited for a response. "Yes, come in please." I said what the voice told me and got in. "Good morning, Miss Valentine?" "Yes, you must be Miss Clark." The woman, who sat behind the desk, stood up and shook hands with me. "Yes, nice to meet you." "The pleasure is on my side. I heard that you planned a whole wedding in just a short time." "Uhm yes. Who told you that?" "Your old boss Mr Nolan." "Oh Dirk, yeah it was the wedding of his father." "That's what we need here. Someone who can plan a party in the shortest time." "Oh good, that's what I did before." I smiled. "I know, i had a long conversation with Mr Nolan."

Miss Valentine told me to be around her longest and best employee, Frederica. She showed me the whole agency and guided me to my desk. "This is where you'll work. I'll show you every computer program that we have, from the designing programs to the hige lists of Musicians and stuff like that." It took us the complete day to get all the stuff in my brain, but eventually I understood everything.

I was exhausted and tired as i arrived home. Actually i wanted to spent the evening with my boyfriend, but i had to call off the date. It was so much to learn in one day and i still had a lot to read. This would be a long, long night.

*Jared's POV*

Paige just canceled our date night, because she had to do so much. I didn't mind it and so I asked Shannon, if he wanted to do something with me. He agreed and we ordered something to eat. Once we paid the man who brought us the pizzas we began to play video games.

In the morning I decided to bring Paige breakfast. I bought her a huge vanilla chai latte, chocolate chip buns, orange juice and some fruits. Luckily she showed me already where the agency is, so I knew the way. I walked through the main entrance, went to the 3rd floor and saw this big agency. I asked for Paige, but no-one could help me. The 6th person i asked showed me her desk. I believe her name was Frederica. I walked the small path down to her desk and stood behind her. "Good morning my beautiful angel." I whispered in her ear, kissing her neck. "Babe, what are you doing here?" She looked deep in my eyes and smiled. "I wanted to bring you breakfast, since we couldn't see each other yesterday." "Oh I'm sorry for that babe." "Don't worry. I know it's a lot of work right now." I gave her a small bag and her cup of chai latte. "You're so cute." Her lips crushed onto mine.