chapter 79

I wanted to make a huge and perfect Christmas breakfast, so mom and I were already on our feet. It was 7 am, the first 8 cups of coffee were emptied. We had homemade, vegan buns, tofu, bacon, eggs and the most important thing Nutella. It's probably disgusting, but i loved fresh buns with cheese and nutella. Mom made fresh hot chocolate for the kids and a fruit salad.

After we had breakfast, Gabi and i cleaned up the dishes. I saw mom, Christyl and Jared talking like teenagers in highschool, who talk about a hot guy. Every now and then they stared at me and looked away like i caught them doing something illegal. I shrugged it off, maybe they were planning something like a surprise New year's party.

Every now and then I found wedding and bride magazines scattered around the house, every day Jared was at home he bought me a bouquet of flowers, each time an other sort of flowers.  I was wondering what he could plan, but i was way too busy with Christmas, new year's party and my job to think about it day in and day out. But it was still really suspect....
I couldn't believe that another year passes by, another year with my man, my best friends and family. A year filled with amazing moments, an incredible job and loved moments.

The days between Christmas and New year's eve were working days. Very easy working days. Our clients spent the time with their families, a few flew in other countries to get away from these hectic and sometimes unfriendly people. Since my parent's accident i hated Christmas, so each year it was actually Jared's job to set up everything. Except for this year, I wanted to so it myself.

It was December 30th, one day before new year's Eve. I had to do the big shopping for the party. Balloons, confetti, food and fireworks... I had a surprise for my family. I booked a pyrotechnist, who would set up the most beautiful firework show.
Once I finished the shopping day, I drove back home to begin with preparing the food. I made 2 vegan punches, one with and one without alcohol. I bought 'kids liquor', fruit juice with bubbles in it, for Dirk's kids.

In the evening I finished everything I had on my to do list. Jared was away all day and came back home late. Like every day he gave me a bouquet of purple roses.

"Gosh Jay! They're so beautiful!" I smelled the sweet scent of the roses

"Gosh Jay! They're so beautiful!" I smelled the sweet scent of the roses. "What have I done to get the flowers every day?" I said kissing his cheek. "Oh... It's because... I love you." Jared stuttered. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh okay. I love you too babe." I kissed him one last time before I put the flowers in a vase. Something was going on here!

******************************
Hi Guys! I'm so sorry for not updatingThanks for 16K views!!!
I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!
Xoxo