Chapter 75

Since I was a well known wedding planner in LA, I had my own social media accounts. Every now and then I posted pics from my work and sometimes from my private life. I decided to post a pic of Christyl and me in front of the Auckland War memorial museum. We wanted to visit it with the boys, since they had a day off.
@paigeClarkWedding: Auckland War Memorial Museum we're coming :)

Christyl and I waited for the boys and as they finally arrived we went inside. We were in the 1st huge hall, looking at pictures and objects as a few people came to our small group. "Hello!" The people almost yelled. We turned around and immediately the flashlights hit my eyes. "Can we have some autographs?" The boys nodded and signed the stuff, which the fans handed them. Christyl made her way farther down the hall while I waited for the boys. "Can you sign that too?" A girl came to me. "Me?" "Yes! You're the famous wedding planner from LA, Paige Clark!" "What? You know me?!" "Of course! I'm following you on Instagram and twitter plus I watched your videos on YouTube!" I began to smile. "Okay... Of course I can." Jared handed me the pen he had and I signed her shirt. "Here you go honey." I smiled at her and she thanked me.

After visiting the museum we decided to have lunch in a restaurant. Once we ordered our stuff, my phone freaked out. Notification after notification came in. I was tagged in several pictures and mentioned in captions. I opened the Instagram app and got through my news. Several pictures of me and Jared with the caption "Jared and his girlfriend Paige (famous LA wedding planner)". On twitter I read stuff like "cute couple" and "rumors have been confirmed". Jared sat next to me and began to smirk. "It's not like I already said it in public." Jared opened his twitter app and saw thousands of pictures of us. "Guess after 2 and a half years they figured it out." Tomo joked. My phone lit up, a message from Sam and Kyle, the gay couple.

K&S👬: "You nailed it girl! Now you 2 can't hide it any longer. You 2 are all over the celebrity news!😎"

"Well, this was quick." Shannon said reading the text. "I'm sorry baby!" Jared took my hand. "Sorry for what?" "For all this. You'll have a 'followed' life now." "Don't worry babe, I expected it to happen." I kissed him on his lips.