chapter 76

I managed to live with all the public interest in me and Jared. While the guys were still on the road, Christyl and I were back in our normal life. Christyl worked for the LA Rams since 3 years. And like every year she had the whole November off from work, so we spent a lot time together lately. We've been back home for 2 weeks now and it happened that the people recognized me more often. I had to sign so many things... I'll never get used to it.

Since it was already November I started to buy Christmas gifts. And still I didn't had bought everything. Besides that I played with the idea to make a Christmas unicorn from tofu and stuff like that. It's better than a Christmas goose... But I had no idea how to form a unicorn with it.

I had a day off and I decided to ask Christyl to make  Christmas shopping with me. She agreed...
We were in the 4th store and I still haven't found the right gift for Jared. Instead I found new sexy underwear and tons of my favorite German chocolate with marzipan. "I would die for a good coffee now." Christyl disturbed my thoughts about Jared's gift. "Oh I know a gooooooood place." I rushed the hallways down to a tiny store. A huge black rose covered the door. "Black fuel?" I nodded an entered the coffee shop. Shannon just opened this store to test how it works. "Hi, how can I help you?" The girl behind the counter asked. "I'll have 2 grand P-gnome." I hate Shannon for that. He said if I ever go to this shop, I should say that and I get my favorite mixture of his blends. "Oh yes. You need anything else?" "Oh yes! 2 choco-chips muffins and 2 blueberry muffins." She nodded and disappeared in a room in the back. Soon she brought us the muffins and the coffees. With us were a few other people in the store, seemed like the store made profit.

We finished our stuff and I went to the counter to pay. "Oh no, it's on the house." "What? No, I have to pay for it." "No, we have strict orders. If Mr Leto's brother order a coffee or a blonde woman a 'grand P-Gnome' they don't have to pay." "That dork..." I whispered but the waitress heard it and chuckled. "You're his sister in law, aren't you?" She whispered. Well, was I? I hesitated. "Yes." I smiled and Christyl and I left the store.