chapter 52

*Shannon's POV*

The past 3 weeks went by slowly. We had still no informations about Paige. Since she was in the coma Jared was like destroyed person, so were Mom and i. Mom stayed at the house, only she managed to get food into Jared. The only problem was that we actually had to go back on tour again. I just hoped that Paige would wake up soob, so we could get back in our normal lifes.

*Paige's POV*

I was pissed off. This darkness annoyed me so much and the fact that I was alone her doesn't made it better. All i wanted was to be back where I belonged, in the light... I needed to be there again, to be with my man, to be with my family...
I wanted to walk through the wet leaves, puddles, sand and snow. I wanted to feel the cold wind at the beach, the rain drops on my skin again. All this here felt so numb, i felt numb...
I had to fight my way back to my life. Who knows how long i was here. It could have been days, weeks, months or even years...
I had to move again, but how? It felt like i was floating... I had to do something, not for me... I had to get back for Jared... I hoped he still loved me, that he hasn't found a girl... A girl that was with him... I couldn't take it anymore! The thoughts of Jared being with another woman drove me crazy. I felt the blood boiling inside of me. I wanted to scream and i did. I thought in this darkness would no-one hear me...

*Jared's POV*

It was in the middle of the night and again i couldn't sleep. The past few weeks i lived in fear, in fear that my girl wouldn't come back. In every moment I expected that the hospital would call and tell me that I have to bury Paige.

I stared at the ceiling, wishing to be next to Paige. The light of my phone lit the room up. I reached out for it... Immediately my heart stopped beating. The ID of the hospital was on the display. I hesitated, but eventually I answered the call. "Yes?" My voice was shaking. "Mr Leto? It's nurse Patrice. We need you here... Now." The female voice seemed to be excited. "Please don't tell me she's..." "No! Don't even think that! It's better than you think!"