chapter 78

The very first dress and it fitted perfectly. "Oh gosh! You look awesome P!" "Oh yes, you look great Miss Clark." Christyl and Mr Gordon said. "It's perfect P! Buy it!" "I can't buy a dress when I don't marry." "Well Miss Clark, you can. I bet you'll be a married woman soon. I've seen a lot men and I know if a man truly loves. And Mr Leto loves you...from the bottom of his heart." I smiled. I knew he loved me...

Eventually I bought the dress and after lunch with Christyl in a small Greek restaurant, I drove back home. I had to hide the dress, especially since I didn't knew what Jared would say. I found a spot in a wardrobe, which Jared never used, and laid the dress into it. Right in time... As I closed the wardrobe again I heard someone coming in. I went downstairs and greeted Jared and Shannon. The boys were back for their Christmas's and New year's holidays.

****************************

Christmas has arrived and so were our family and friends in our house. Greta, Dirk and his family, Gregory and Nana came from Florida, mom Christyl and Gabi, Tomo, Vicki and their dogs. We had vegan fondue and then we sat around the christmas tree.

*Jared's POV*

Paige got a lot of her favorite chocolate and a necklace from mom. Everybody in the room, except for Paige, knew about my plans and that I was in the middle of planning a wedding, with the help from Gabi. She learned everything from Paige plus I knew everything about Paige, so it was an easy game for us. If everything goes well we could be ready in a few weeks. The day when we were back home, I hide a tuxedo and because I had a wardrobe, which I never used, I decided to put the tux into it. Guess what I found... The probably nicest and beautiful dress i have seen in my life. Was Paige planning the same as me and Gabi? Hopefully not...

It was late at night, gifts exchanged and now we all were tipsy... We drank a few shots and cocktails. Paige and Christyl were drunk as shit. They fell asleep on the sofa, so Shannon and I had to bring them to bed. I watched Paige as I laid her onto the bed. She looked so peaceful... I've never imagined to be a married man, having a beautiful wife and maybe kids some day...