chapter 7

*Jared's POV*

"I'm glad you disturbed us Shan." "Luckily i did! Man, she's your best friend!" "True, i don't know what that was. It came over me. I don't know why i wanted to kiss her." "You what?" Tomo's jaw dropped. "I tell you why you wanted to kiss her. You fucking like her!" "Of course i like her Tomo, she's one of my best friends!" "Jay, he ment like like." "What? I don't love her Tomo!" "You do!" Shannon and Tomo said together. I shrugged it off and went to my bed room. I locked the door behind me amd felt on my bed. After some minutes a knock came up on the door. "Not yet! Go away!" I yelled, i wanted to be alone. My head spun, could it be that i get feelings for my best friend? "Jay, it's me. Please, let me in!" "Paige? No, please leave me alone." "C'mon open the door big boy." I don't knew why, but she said it so damn sexy i couldn't resist. I stood up, opened the door and felt back on my bed. Paige came in and locked the door behind her. She stood next to my bed, staring at us. I really wanted to know what she thought in this moment. I got up and leaned on my arms. "What's your problem Jay?" My problem? Damn! I almost kissed her! "I have no problem." I replied. "Yeah i see it. Don't lie Jared." "Paige i almost kissed you! You're my best friend!" I bursted out. "Yeah, your only best friend with boobs!" She joked. "Don't worry Jay." She said while she laid down next to me. I turned on the side to see her. I stroked her hair out of her face. "You have no idea how glad i am, you're laying next to me." She looked me deep in my eyes. I wanted to kiss, i fought with myself, but finaly i did it. Our kiss got more passionate and Paige flipped me on my back. Once she sat on my lap, i wrapped my arms around her and began to kiss her neck. She moaned softly and slid wither fingers through my hair. I sat up, with her on my lap. She got with her hands under my shirt and soon enough i was shirtless. Paige looked down at me, biting her lower lip. I placed one last kiss on her lips before i pulled her top over her head. I flipped us over, once her pants were down. I stood in front of the bed, totaly naked. Paige winked at me and suddenly she began to play with my manhood. The feeling of her hands around it let me moan. She smiled and licked her lips. Her head went down, she began to lick it. My breathe became heavy. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me. I threw on her back, kissed her neck and went down further. As i came to her passion point Paige began to moan. I spread her legs and licked her wet slit. She took my head in her hands, pulling me closer to her face. She whispered in my ear. "Take me big boy!" I had to grin and entered her. I got faster with every thrust.

We laid still in my bed, heavily breathing. "Want something to drink?" "Oh yes!" We both had a cocky smile on our faces. I nodded and went down to the kitchen. Shannon, Vicky and Tomo sat at the kitchen island, grining. "What?" "We heard what you two did!" Tino said laughing. "And you're still half nacked!" Shannon pointed at me. I blushed, alrhough i've enjoyed everything i got a bad feeling in my stomach. "And? Are you jealous?" I faked a smile. "No, i have my girl." Tomo said laughing. I laughed and took a bottle of water. As i entered my bad room again, i saw Paige sleeping.