chapter 77

*Jared's POV*

I had to make this whole relationship serious. We were already engaged but we never talked about a marriage. It has to be the biggest surprise in her life...

Christmas was just around the corner, the holiday season for us. Every single minute I thought about how to arrange the ceremony, without her noticing. I had to get every person, who knew her, into this plan.

*Paige's POV*

We were about to leave the mall, with all Christmas gifts. We both had everything we needed and much more. On our way out, we passed a wedding dress store. Nothing new for me, but something deep inside me wanted to go in and to look for a dress. I stopped and looked at the dresses in the window. It was the same store I was with Kyle and Sam, where we had this unfriendly incident. "Wanna go inside?" Christyl snapped me out of my thoughts. I nodded and we entered the store. "Oh look Paige! It's so beautiful!" Christyl said holding a dress up in the air. "Yeah nice." I looked around and saw a woman. "Miss Clark!" The woman greeted me. "Hello Mrs Gordon." "Nice to see you again. I thought you would never come back after that... Well..." I smiled, the incident was still present in her mind. "No, of course I would come back." "Can I help you?" "Don't think so... We are just looking." "You wanna marry?" "Maybe..." "Who's the lucky man? Your fiancee?"  I looked down to Jared's engagement ring. "Oh uhm... Don't think you know him." I said. I couldn't say who my man was. "Oh you're a good girl. I know your future husband, but it's great that you still want to keep it private." I stared at her. "You know?" "Of course darling, you 2 were all over the celebrity news. Good choice by the way. You look cute together." I smiled weakly. "So it's becoming more serious?" "I... I really don't know..." "You know what... You choose a dress now." She nodded, showing me to look at all the dresses. "Okay." I raised an eyebrow. "Paige!!" I wen over to Christyl, who had a cream colored dress in her hand. "Look at it." I touched it, but Mrs Gordon came to us. "The not the right shape for you. You need a sleeve and strapless dress, with a huge skirt. Maybe not in white... But in cream or something similar." I nodded and went to another stock. A cream colored, long dressed catched my attention. I touched the skirt as Mrs Gordon took it out of the stock. "That might be perfect." She pushed me towards a cabin. "I can't try it now, you have to close." "Try darling!" She closed the door behind me...