chapter 29

I was about to freak out. Just 2 hours to go until that casting. I tried to put my boobs in my shirt, it seemed like they were bigger than usual. Maybe it was just imagination, but damn it looked like they would jump out of the shirt. Once I slipped in my black blazer jacket, i did my makeup. Instead of my usually dark makeup i did a light one. My blonde hair were tied in a ponytail. "One last look..." I went to the big mirror and took a look at myself. Jared and Shannon still didn't know about the casting and i didn't want to tell them until i had to go. I put my mom's necklace around my neck and straightened my blazer one last time. A look at the clock and I knew I had 1and a half hour. I went to the kitchen and took a cup of coffee. "Wow! Where are you going?" Shannon appeared behind me. "Uhm... I have a casting for a job." "Here in LA?" "Yes..." I was damn nervous. "Why didn't you tell us?" "Because... You 2 would freak out and make me insane." "Me? Never! But Jay would." He giggled. "How do you feel?" "I'm a bunch of nerves." "Be cool. How about I drive you?" "Really?" "Yes, you're so Nervous you would probably break the car." Shannon joked. "Yeah, maybe it's better."

After that Coffee we left the house and Drove to the wedding agency. Tons of women were there and Some men. Shannon took me to a bench and we sat down. "Calm down, you don't have to be afraid." "But I am... What if i don't get the job?" "Don't worry." Shannon and Jared could calm me down in every situation and so did Shannon right now.

*Shannon's POV*

The time has come and Paige was called in a room. I paced the corridor up and down. It doesn't bothered me that the people around me took photos of me. It felt like Forever til Paige came back out. "P! What did they say?" I rushed to her and embraced her. "They'll call me. That's a bad sign." "It's not, look here are so many people. They have to cast each one of them." "I know... But I feel that I don't get the job."

Once we were back home Paige told Jared about the casting. He tried to cheer her up. "I appreciate this boys, but There were probably 100 women who are better than me." "Don't say that babe, you have to think positive. Why don't we go out tonight? Getting your head free and just have fun." "Good idea. C'mon Paige! Say yes!" She hesitated but Said yes.

*Paige's POV*

The club was filled with people. Shannon and Jared pulled me through a bunch of groups to a separate booth. We sat down and ordered a couple of drinks. After a few shots, which i had, i ordered a big portion of nachos with cheesesauce. That was one thing I could eat day in and day out.

I was on the dance floor and swung with the rhythm. Jared came to me and hugged me from behind. I turned around and faced him. He kissed me, licked my bottom lip for entrance and I let him. I loved it when He got lost in the situation, although he's a famous person. The song was over and we went back to our table. We sat down and Shannon came to us with a brunette woman. She was beautiful, but As beautiful she was, she was also as dumb. She knew with who she talked, but She was so stupid. I don't mean the funny stupidity, she was like a 9 years old girl. She had no clue about nothing.

Early morning, i hated it when I woke up earlier when i had to. I got out of the bed, not waking up Jared, and went to the living room. After I turned on the tv for the daily news, i started the coffee maker. I poured sugar and milk in a cup, lost in my thoughts. I almost dropped it as Shannon came home. He scared me to death! "Oh, look who's coming home and scares the life out of the people here." "I'm sorry." He laughed. "You hooked the dummy up?" "Uhm... yes." "Congrats. Coffee?" "Oh yes!"