chapter 18

*Paige's POV*

It felt good to hear Jared's voice each day. The sickness and fever still didn't want to leave. It's been 3 weeks Ago as I left the hospital. I was glad that Greta and Gregory brought me to their home, i would have been dead if I were alone.

Eventually Greta let me leave the house. It was about time to go back home. I swear my apartment looked like crap. "No time to relax." I said to myself as i dropped my suitcase. I began to clean up immediately. Maybe not the best idea, i got dizzy and had to sat down. I called Nana. "Nana? Hi sis, can you help me?" "Sure, what's up?" "The apartment looks like shit. I began already to clean up, but I can't do too much." "Give me 10 minutes. I'll bring some sushi okay?" "Yes, fantastic. Later Nana." "Later Paige."

We finished to clean up and ate the sushi that Nana bought us. It was way too late. "I better go home." "No need to, you can sleep here Nana, it's too late to go out there." "Maybe you're right. Do you have still my pink shirt and the pants?" "Yes, in the wardrobe." Nana nodded and went to my bedroom. I laid already on the sofa as Nana came back out of the bathroom after she showered. "C'mon, don't sleep on the sofa, it's not healthy for your back." She pulled me up on my feet and pushed me towards the bed. "You need to rest more, you are gonna get fever again." "Yeah I know, but I have to work again." "Okay, but Not more than 3 hours. It's a doctor's advice." "It's okay, Nana, relax." I giggled, she couldn't get this doctors attitude away after work. It's probably the problem all docs have.

Eventually I worked longer than 3 hours and it felt good, really good. Dirk had an eye on me since I entered the office. I was back home, throwing my jacket and shoes in a random corner. On my way back home, i bought a huge meat-lovers- pizza, all for my own. I knew Jared would say anything about it and had to laugh as i thought about it. I missed him so much. My mood changed and I began to cry. I called Jared, i needed to hear his voice. "Jay?" "Paige? What's wrong? You're crying!" "I'm sorry, i needed to hear your voice. Did I woke you up?" "No, can't sleep. What happened?" "I miss you..." "Aw, i miss you too Babe. Hey we'll be back in a week, how about we'll meet in LA?" "It's your free time... I don't want to ruin it." "You never would! Please, come." "Okay, okay. I'll come, just because you asked." "Great, can't wait to kiss you!" I giggled. "Why are you laughing?" "Because you're stupid and lovely. I love you Jared." "I love you too Paige."

We talked a while, but both of us fell asleep on the phone. I woke up, still holding my phone at my ear. I looked on the screen seeing we were still connected. "Jay? Baby?" I whispered. "Baby, wake up, you're still on the phone." "Paige?" "Yes, we fell asleep." "Really?" "Yes." I laughed, hearing Jared yawning. "Let's hang up, you need to sleep Baby." "No, had to get up though. So i can listen to you while i eat breakfast." "Yeah, great, you know it's still night here?" "Yes, and I know you'll get hungry when you come to breakfast with me." "Oh, that's so mean Jared! I thought you love me!" I couldn't held back the tears because of laughing. "I do, but I love to tease you." "Yeah, i notice. Hey, i gonna get some more sleep." "It's okay, good night babe, I love you." "Have fun today, i love you too." We hung up finally and after some minutes i drifted to sleep again.