Chapter 81

AN
That'll be the last chapter guys

Hope you enjoyed it:)
Thanks for so many views and likes!
It's amazing how many people read it!
Thanks!
XoXo
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I made myself ready to leave the house. I had to fly to San Francisco in 3 hours.
Shannon offered me to bring me to LAX. As I put my favorite picture of Jared and me in my suitcase and zipped it close, I saw Shannon at his car. He tried to hide something in the trunk... Weird people...

The time has come and Shannon and I made our way to LAX, but before we were even near it he drove another street down, away from the airport. "Hey Shannon!! That's the wrong way!" I hissed but he ignored me. "Are you hard of hearing Shannon?" I became angry. "You ain't gonna fly to San Francisco..." That was all he said.

We arrived at a beautiful, small park. Shannon parked the car near a small house. "Put this on!" He handed me a scarf. "A scarf? It's not cold outside!" "On your eyes dork." He chuckled. I did what he said and soon I was lifted up and carried away from Shannon's car...

*Shannon's POV*

As soon as Paige had the scarf on her eyes, I texted Christyl and mom to come to the car. They took Paige's dress out of the trunk, while I picked up Paige. I carried her to the small house, where we had the chance to dress up.
I brought Paige in our room and sat her down on a chair. "Where are we Shan?" She asked several times. I took the blindfold off and Paige stared right into a huge mirror. "What... What is going on here?!" She asked stuttering. Mom and Christyl came in, already dressed in wonderful dresses. "What are you up to mom?" Paige asked with wide open eyes. "I won't tell you anything and Shan baby, please put the blindfold on again." I looked at Paige, anxiety written on her face. I did what mom said and immediately I was thrown out of the room.

4 hours later, I waited with Gregory at the room to pick up mom, Christyl and Paige. Gregory wanted to guide Paige to Jared. Soon the 3 women came out. My jaw dropped down, Paige was so beautiful. The dress fitted perfectly, her makeup was amazing... Paige started to cry as she saw me. "Gosh Shannon! You look gorgeous!" "You too Gnome! You look breathtaking!" I hugged her and let her go to Gregory. She hugged him and hooked into his arm.

We went through the park towards the place Jared and Gabi had set up.

I went down to Jared, because I was his groomsman

I went down to Jared, because I was his groomsman. I hugged Jared and looked around. On Paige's side stood Nana and Christyl, her maids of honor.
I looked at Jared as Paige and Gregory came down the way.

For a moment he stared at Paige but soon he began to smile proudly

For a moment he stared at Paige but soon he began to smile proudly. Gregory gave Paige to Jared and the ceremony began...