chapter 16

*Jared's POV*

Once i woke up i looked over to the clock on Paige's nightstand, 11.37am. I got up and pulled the blanket with me, not noticing it. "Jay, the blanket. It's cold." Paige said with closed eyes. I turned around and saw the woman i loved totally naked. A grin came up on my face as i looked down her body. "Babe, it's still cold." She said taking the blanket away from me. I got back onto the bed and began to tickle her. "You are still naked Jay." "Yes, you too baby." She stroked over my back down to my ass. Our kisses deepened.

After a whole day of sex, cuddling and just to lay in the bed i had to get ready. The band had some interviews the next day, so I booked a flight over night to spend the day with my girl. "Do you really have to go?" "Unfortunately yes. There's a lot of work to do before we get back on the road." "Man, that sucks." "I know, but When I'm back from the next part I'll be with you a bit longer." "I hope so."
I got in my clothes, grabbed my purse, keys and phone. "I gotta go baby." "O...Okay..." She walked with me to the door. "I love you Jared." "I love you too Paige. I gonna miss you." "Same here. Please call when you have time." "Of course!" The taxi bell echoed through the dark. "I have to go." "Okay, bye Babe." "Bye hun." I kissed her again and again. "Go, you'll miss your flight." "Yes, bye baby." "Bye handsome."

*Paige's POV*

Some days went over, Jared called me daily. The boys were back on the road again, while I was back in my daily routine. I was back at the agency, planned a charity event for children and a heavy metal event. Dirk invited me to lunch and so i got in my black leather jacket. I felt like Crap for the last 2 days.

"Paige, are you alright?" Dirk asked me as we were in our favorite bistros. "Yes, why are you asking?" "You're pale and you look like you'd have fever." "Nah, it's nothing. I'm okay." "If you say so. Oh hey Greta asked if you would come around today for a dinner. We could go earlier today since it's Friday and I can give you a ride." "Oh yes, I'd love to!" "Great. It'll be fun!" "I bet it will. Hey do you bring your wife and The kids?" "Yes, Greta wants to meet them." "Oh that's nice."

I put my work aside and went to my locker. We had a locker room if we had to change the clothes. Luckily I left a short purple dress in it. Because I loved that rocker style i let on my tight leather boots. I brushed my hair, put new makeup on and went back to my desk. I got dizzy and grabbed my desk for hold. "Paige! Are you okay?" "Yes, i was just a bit too fast." "I hope so. C'mon lets go." I took my handbag, car keys and the most important thing my phone. On our way to Gregory's house, i called Nana to tell her where i go.

We arrived at the house and got out of the car. Greta waited already for us outside. "Paige, glad you have time for me." "For you always Greta!" I hugged her tightly. She let us in. After some minutes Dirk's wife Eliza and his daughters Mary and Naomi arrived. Two beautiful girls with very long curly brown hair and light green eyes, twins. They looked like her mom. Greta had made a German meal, it tasted so Good. After we ate, i stood up to clean up the dishes. I took all plates and brought it in the kitchen. Again i got dizzy, but This time i couldn't get any hold.

All i saw was darkness, i tried to open my eyes, but there was no help. I heard voice around, but couldn't understand what they said. I tried to scream, to ask for help, but nothing escaped my mouth. I drifted to sleep again.