chapter 6

*Jared's POV*

I called Paige after a long time without hearing her voice. A deep voice answered my call. "Hi here is Jared, is Paige there?" "Unfortunately not, she's in the hospital." "What? David what happened?" "Do you heard about the bank robbery some days ago?" "Yes!" "Well, Paige was one of the injured people." "No! Is she allive?" "She is, but she has to stay in the hospital for another two days. The docs wants to have an eye on her and her values. The robber smacked her his gun against Paige's head and broke her hand." "This asshole! Did the police catch him?" "Yes, they stormes the bank." "Thank god! Okay, can you please say Paige i called. And that i.love her and wish her a speedy recovery?" "Of course Jared. Bye." I hung up. "My little girl... damn!" I said to myself. Shannon came into the tour bus and looked at me confused. "What did you say?" "Nothing bro." I tried to smile. "What happened?" "You remember the bank robbery in Miami?" "Yes." "Paige was there. She's injured and is in the hospital." "Fuck! How is she?" "Good i believe." "Don't worry she's a strong girl!" "Yeah..." i said sinking into my thoughts.

*Paige's POV*

"Good morning Misses Clark. How are you?" "Goid morning Mr Thomsen. I'm so damn bored!" "Haha! Yeah, i can imagine. I have good and bad news for you. Good one, you can go home. Bad one your headache will stay and your broken hand will hurt much longer, but i'll give you some painkillers." "Wow! Thank you Dr Thomsen!" I jumped off of my bed and packed my stuff.

Once i got my papers i called a taxi and drove home. I opened the door after paying the driver. "David? Are you home?" No answer. Maybe he was still at work. I put my dirty clothes into the washing mashine and brought the bag down into the basement. As i opened the door i saw David. "And i'm wondering why you couldn't hear me." I said loud, but he doesn't heard me. He had his headphones on and stood at my dad's workingbench. I crept over to himvand looked over his shoulder. "What the hell is this David? Cocain?" He startled and turned around. "No! Babe no! It's... It's flour!" "Tell me no trash David! When it would be flour, you don't have to hide it and fill it into small sachets!" I shouted at him and stormed away. "Babe! Please! Stay!" I ran the stairs up, locked the door behind me and called the police. 15 minutes later they arrived aaand arrested David. "You'll pay Paige! I PROMISE!" He shouted at me. He was so angry. I called Jared after the police took my testamonie. "Hi Jared, how are you?" "Paige? Fine and you?" "Well..." "What happened?" "David... I caught him with a lot... of cocain." I stuttered. "Wow! I could say i told you so, but i'm sorry."

*Jared's POV*

A huge smile appeared on my face, but it hurted me so much. "Hey we have a break from touring, how about you come around?" "Nah i don't want to bisturb you." "You won't. I would be happy when you come here. Please fore my sake Paige." "Okay, okay, just because of you Jared." "Yes! When will you come?" "I don't know... " I cut her off. "Right now, take the next plane!" "Uhm... Jay..." "No Jay... I'll pick you up!" I hung up, so she couldn't say no. I went to the kitchen where Shannon sat and told him Paige would come.

*Paige's POV*

I went to my bed room to grab some stuff. After it i took a quick shower. I dried my long blonde hair, slipped in some comfortable clothes and called a taxi.
I asked for the next plane to LA, luckily there was one. It would go in an hour, so i hurried to check in.

I arrived at LAX and after i got through the passport control i saw Jared and Tomo. I rushed through the exit towards them. "My little girl!" Jared yelled. "My big boy!" Tears of happiness ran down my cheeks. I jumped onto his arms and hugged him. "I missed you so much Paige!" "I missed you too Jay!" I hugged him even more. I couldn't help, but since some days i had Jared in my mind. Jared let me down again and i hugged Tomo. We went to Jared's car and drove to the house. Shannon opened the door and i jumped out of the car. "Shannon!" I hugged him, i was so happy to have all my boys around me again. We walked in, Vicky stood in the kitchen, cooking. Tomo went directly to her and they kissed deeply. "Paige? This is Vicky, Tomo's wife." "Hi Vicky, I'm Paige." "Hi, the boy told me about you." "I hope only good things!" "Of course!" She was such a nice woman. "C'mon Paige, i'll show you around." Jared said and took my hand.

It seemed like i saw thousands of rooms. We stood on the corridor on the first floor. "What an amazing house!" "Thanks Paige." He looked me deep in the eyes and pushed me against the wall behind me. Our eyes kept locking in eachother, i blushed. He put his hand at the wall, next to my head. My stomach began to knot. He came closer, i closed my eyes. That situation sent a shiver down my spine and a sort of butterflies in my stomach. I fell his hot breathe on my skin.
"Hey Jay, Hey P, Where are you? Vicky finished the meal!" Shannon yelled while he came upstairs. Jared groaned softly. He turned around to Shannon and walked towards him. Jared tapped on Shannon's shoulder and shook his head. I still leaned against the wall. Shannon looked at me confused, i shrugged and went down.

After the wonderful meal, Vicky and i cleaned eveything. While the guys were down in the lab, she asked me about my job and family. All time long i had Jared in my head.