chapter 23

*Jared's POV*

We left the stage and walked straight to Nana and Paige. Paige was still crying like a little girl. I smiled as i saw her red Eyes, her messy blonde hair and the huge smile. "Jay..." She whispered, coming to me. "I love you!" "I love you too Paige." She hugged me, burying her face in my chest. "Babe, I'm sweating." "I know, but it doesn't bother me." She looked up to me and i bent down to kiss her. "Thank you all for this. I'm speechless!" Paige said turning around to Nana, Tomo and Shannon. "It was such an amazing experience! Now i know why Shannon celebrates his birthday on tour." She giggled.

Nana got a room in our hotel, on the same floor, next to our rooms. Paige and Nana were already at the hotel as we drove back. On our way to our rooms i stopped at Paige's room. I knocked on her door and she opened the door. "Hone..."

*Paige's POV*

We left the arena before the boys. I sat on the sofa in our hotel room, zapping up and down the channels. I heard a knock on the door and stood up to open it. "Hone..." Jared cut me off, pressing his lips against my. "Why don't you sleep at my room?" "I'd love to babe. I just need some clothes." "You don't need them." He winked at me. "Oh sir, you have to be nice or Santa Claus kicks your ass." I joked. "Oh Santa Claus? Or will you punish me?" His deep sexy voice sent butterflies in my stomach. "Holy... That is gross!" Nana said behind me, making vomiting noises. Jared and i began to laugh, i buried my face in Jared's chest because of embarrassment. "That's something I don't want to hear from my little sister! It's so disgusting!" We laughed even more. I calmed down after some seconds and turned around. "I'm sleeping at Jared's room." "Thank god, i thought you 2 will do this here." Nana said faking to vomit.

*Tomo's POV*

After that Show i need a hot bath. For over two hours i laid in the tub, opening the hot water from time to time again, so the water couldn't get cold. The radio played in the background. I almost fell asleep, but Thank God someone disturbed me. "What the heck is that?" I said wondering who fucked that loud. It only could be Shannon or Jared, but I didn't saw Shannon with a girl. "Holy shit!" Then i heard it, Paige began to moan. "Okay enough..." I got out of the tub, dressed up and walked to the living area. Although I turned up the volume of the tv i heard them. I gave up to ignore it and turned off the tv. Walking down the corridor to Shannon's room, i still tried to overhear Paige and Jared. I knocked on Shannon's door. "Tomo, what's up bro?" "You're really asking that?" "Just kidding. You won't get any rest here. It's so fucking loud." "Damn... let's go down to the bar." "Yeah, good idea." Shannon grabbed his wallet and we walked to the lift. Shannon stopped at the room of Nana and Paige. "May take her with us?" "Oh yes." Shannon knocked on Nana's door and asked her to come with us. She said yes And we went down to the bar.

We were a little bit scared to go back to our rooms. "I want to sleep." Nana yawned. "Shit, i go. If they're still banging I'll kill them." She joked getting up from her stool. "Good night guys, hope you can get any sleep." "Good night Nana, you too." We waved for goodbye. "Maybe we should go too." "Maybe? I'll definitely go back!" Shannon said, emptying his glass of scotch. "No matter if I have to cut Jared's tiny friend off." He added and stood up. I swallowed the last sip of my water, stood up and we walked back.

I slept pretty good, although Jared and Paige had so much fun all night long. Nana, Shannon and I had a big coffee breakfast, more coffee than anything else. The catering room was filled with people. We drunk probably the 1000th coffee as Jared and Paige came in. Holding hands they came to us and sat down at our table. "I hope you 2 won't fuck right here on the table." Nana joked. "Why should We?" Jared laughed. "Right, why should they? They banged the whole night." Shannon poked Jared's left arm. "I guess You heard it huh?" "Oh yes, we heard everything!" I said filling my cup again.