chapter 70

The whole week Gabi joined me at work. It was already Friday and this time I would work without her. Gabi and her family wanted to visit Hollywood one last time.

As soon as I arrived at the work, I went straight to Miss Valentine's office. I knocked on the glassy door and stepped in. "Paigy girl! What can I do for you?" "Hi Miss, I've heard that we look for a trainee." "Yes! I want a new face here, since Kassandra quit last month." Miss Valentine said. "Good, I know a woman who has done a similar job. She just moved to Miami from Germany and I bet she'll make a great job." "Tell me about her." "Well, I believe she was born in Munich and is 43 years old. Her name is Gabriela Stein. I know she worked for an event agency in Vienna, Austria. She was here with me the entire week." "Ooh yes, this beautiful brown haired girl? She doesn't look like she's already 43, more like 30." I giggled. "Good, tell her I wanted her here on Monday, she'll work on her own and then well see." "Thanks Miss Valentine."

I sped the streets down to get home quickly. Just in time I arrived. Our guests were about to leave us, as I stopped the car with squeaking tires. "Gabi!" I yelled, getting out of my car. "What's up P?" "You'll stay! You have an appointment on Monday!" "No I don't. What are you talking about?" "Maybe you have a job!" I said in a cheerful sound. Her eyes were glued on me, her mouth were wide open. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" "No! I just talked with my boss, we look for a trainee and don't worry you'll get paid." She clapped her hands and eventually she hugged me. "Thank you so much Paige! But..." "But what?" I cut her off. "I don't have any place to sleep." "You're such a lucky girl. Actually I still have a tiny apartment. It's in downtown and cheap. Why don't we call the owner and change the lease agreement on your name?" Gabi began to cry badly. Gregory and Greta hugged her immediately. "It's a fantastic chance Girl!" Gregory said smiling. "I know." Gabi sobbed. "Stay here darling and maybe you have a new job." Greta cried with her daughter. Soon they pulled away and Gabi hugged me again. "Thank you Paige! I can't thank you enough... You did souch for us!" I smiled. I was happy that I could help them.