chapter 34

Luckily Jared wore his sunglasses and a cap, so maybe no-one saw him. Soon after Jared left again, Ms Valentine came to me. "Paige, my little workaholic. Would you please go to Frederica's meeting? I want you to help her. It's a better way to learn all this stuff than to read all of this books." She smiled at me. "Of course! Thank you Miss." I stood up and went to the meeting.

Kyle and Sam were such a cute couple, Kyle was a tall Canadian, with short brown hair and snow white skin and obviously the femal part in their relationship. Sam was a even taller man, almost very dark eyes, black hair and dark skin. And the best thing was they weren't one of those super girly gay couples. Sam was a Quarterback and Kyle Gynecologist. After the first part of planning, the 2 men asked me to help them with their outfits and i agreed. My very first gay wedding.

*a few weeks later *

While the band was on tour, i was fully concentrated on the wedding of Kyle and Sam. Frederica let me plan everything under one condition: i had to show her every little detail. She was amazed by what I planned and so i was allowed to make the next step. I called Sam. "Hello?" "Hello Sam, it's me Paige." "Oh darling, how's the plan going?" "Good! That's why I called. Could you 2 come over, so i can show you my thoughts." "Of course! If you want we could come right now." "That'd be great." "Good, we're coming in a few minutes. Later darling." "Later Sam."
The few minutes went over and the 2 damn tall men stood in front of me. We went to the meeting room and i showed them my suggestions. "I thought about a big wedding cake, like 2 or 3 floors." I said, showing them photos of  those kinds of cakes. "Oh yes, 2 floors. One with chocolate cream in it and a marzipan cover and the other with butter cream and a chocolate cover." Kyle said. "Oh great, now I'm hungry." I joked and we began to laugh.

Over 2 hours took the meeting and the boys agreed with almost every thing i showed them. Only one thing wasn't their thing, the music, not because I suggest a DJ, because they knew that DJ and hated him. So i looked for a new DJ, who had time on the date of wedding.

I was back home and made a spa night, because the next day would be hard for me. Kyle and Sam wanted to buy their suits and i hated shopping, but i promised to go with them.

It was too early for me, but the boys wanted to have breakfast before shopping, so we met earlier today. I took a look at the clock, 7am. I had an hour to get ready and to appear at the cafe. I dressed up in a tight blue jeans, my chucks and one of Jared's t-shirts, one of those where you saw more of him and under it a tube top. I tied my hair in a ponytail and did my makeup. Grabbing my car keys i made my way to the cafe.

After the really delicious breakfast we went to the wedding store. We went through the huge room with the white dresses to the men section. Once we took a seat, a woman came to us with Champagner and 3 glasses. "Good morning, can i help you?" "Yes, we need 2 wedding suits." I answered smiling. "For who?" "Well, for the 2 men here?!" I said pointing to Kyle and Sam. I don't know, but the woman acted strange. She nodded and went away, without asking what the 2 want. With 2 black tuxedos in her hands she came back. "Well, first thing, we don't want black tuxedos." Sam said, still friendly. "What then?" The woman asked in a really unfriendly tone. "For me a Cream colored one and for my man a pastel blue one." Kyle said. "I don't think we have that." "Oh my god, then go and ask your boss." I said almost freaking out. She went away, but came back without her boss, tuxedos or any other thing. "We don't have that." "But you have a seamstress haven't you?" I tried to calm down. "Not for those people." My eyes shot open, i was perplexed and so were Kyle and Sam. "For those people?!" I asked sternly. "For those homosexuals, i don't want to help them." "Okay okay. What the hell is wrong with you?!" I raised my voice. "Paige, calm down." Kyle touched my back. "No!" "You better should Miss, we don't help those sinners and niggers!." "You better move your ass outta here!" i shouted and right in this moment a pretty good dressed woman came to us. "What's going on here?" "Excuse me, but your employee here says she doesn't want to help these 2 men." "Why not?" It seemed like the 2nd woman was the boss. "They're gay!" "And? They're still normal people." "They are not! It's against the nature!" I couldn't believe what she said. Kyle was about to cry and so Sam and i hugged him. "That's racism! How dare you to put yourself over this 2, cute and adorable men? This is the damn 21st century not the 3rd reich! Who are you? Eva Braun?" I bursted out. "Darling, calm down." "No Sam! I don't let her insulting you!" "Wow, Claire, i thought you'd never do this again, but that was wrong! Claire, you're fired! Get your things and move your ass out of my store!" The boss shouted. "I just can say sorry to you. It's so embarrassing for all of us. I hope i can make that up again."