chapter 45

I didn't moved to LA to escape my fear or my past, but right now I was in this situation. I lived in a huge and famous City with the man i loved, but yet again it was also a nightmare. What the hell was wrong with this city? It gave me the love of my life and also the ghost of my past. Except for Jared, Katie and my boss, no-one knew about David. Miss Valentine called for some security guards to make sure that David wouldn't come back in the agency.
Every time I drove to the office, i was scared of any incident. David swore me that I'd pay for calling the police and I was sure that he was planning something. I needed to get rid of the thoughts of him. I couldn't let him get into my head and my life. I had to focus on my life without him.

I had new clients, a very sweet couple. Clive and Diane, they were just 23 years old, but were a couple for over 5 years. For some people was this THE TRUE LOVE, but it has also his flipside. You wouldn't get to know other people, with and without relationship. While Diane wanted a pink, girly wedding, Clive wanted something not that huge. Just family and the closest friends, food, drinks and fun, nothing more. The last 2 meetings didn't went good. The 2 began to fight, because Diane wanted pretty expensive flowers and decoration. I managed to cool down the situation and showed them photos of decorations that wasn't as expensive as the things Diane wanted.

Although they were a cute couple, they were also very difficult. 2 totally different Images of their wedding. Sometimes I thought that Clive just needed some drinks and snacks and a tv to watch baseball. I had to make him feel comfortable with the wedding, even if it meant to set up a tv.

I had another meeting with the exhausting couple. While I got through the notes of our last meeting, the 2 began to fight again. This time they couldn't decide what meal they have. Clive wanted meat and Diane just vegan stuff. "Okay okay! Stop it! I'd love to plan your wedding, but not in this way. Diane, you have to listen to his wishes and also he has to listen to yours!" I burst out i frustration. "But it's MY big day!" Diane hissed. "No, it's the big day of the 2 of you! You can't choose the fanciest meal, decoration and flowers when you don't have the budget for it! And you can't expect Clive to forget about his own wishes. He's the one who marries you." "She's right darling. All we talked about the past few meetings were YOUR wishes. What's about me?" Clive said, finally he found the courage to say something. "Okay... We'll serve what Paige thinks is the best for our guests. And we'll choose the best things we can have." At least Diane realized that it wasn't all about her.