chapter 3

We had a wonderful vegan meal. "How long do you stay?" "Not long, only 2 days." "What a shame, i thought we could hang out." "We can! Tonight!" "No, i have to work tomorrow." "Nope. I talked to Dirk, you have a day off tomorrow." "You have what? You can't talk to my boss." "I can and i did." "Jared!" "Paige! Shut up and tell me what we'll do!" I gave him a bad look. "Okay... What about going in a club?" "Great! Let's go." We paid and left the restaurant and drove to a club at the beach. We entered the club and i went straight to the counter to get 2 drinks. Once we drunk it, Jared pulled me with him onto the dancefloor. We danced to some songs and sat down in a booth after some minutes. "Next time we have to go here again! And wow! You dance like you do it professional!" "Thanks Big Boy, you too!" I felt the heat on my cheek, damn i blushed.

2 days later Jared left again. I missed him already, when i walked back to the big glass front doors, but i saw David at the information. "Don't you forgot something Mister?" "Wha... What? Oh Paige, i'm sorry, i didn't knew what i could say." He was so shy! I smiled at him. "You know what, i finish work around 5, what about drinking a coffee at 6?" "Okay, great idea! Where?" "What about Sunny Side? You know the small pub at the beach?" "Yes, i love it!" "Fantastic! See you later!" I waved my hand back and forth as i left the information.

It was almost 5, i hurried to get my stuff together. I rushed to my car and drove home. Once i slipped in some clean clothes and i drove as fast as i could to the pub. I entered the pub and saw immediately David. "Hi, can you bring me a cola?" I ordered a cola and went to David. We talked a while and asked eachother about everything.
"Where are you from?" "Washington DC and you Paige?" "Born and raised in Miami. That's far away, why are you here?" "Familiar Problems..." "Oh okay..." "What about your family?" "Uhm... I have no real family." "What? Why?" "Well... i loost my family in an accident." "Oh... I'm sorry!" "Nah..." We talked the whole night, until we realized what time it was.

"Fuck... way too early!" I said when i stood up. After a very big cup of coffee i got in my clothes and drove to the agency. After some hours Nana called. "Hi sis! Do you have time for lunch?" "Sure, in 10 minutes at Bistro?" "Great, later sis!" We hung up and i went to Mr Nolan's office. "Hi boss, i goona take my break!" "Sure, Brianna called?" "Yes!" "Are you going to Bistro?" "Hell yeah." I laughed, i knew how much Mr Nolan loved that restaurant. "Oh damn, can you bring me a Calzone?" "Of course Boss, see you later."

Nana and i had a great luch, i had a vegan sandwich and Nana pasta with fish. "Hey... I had a date last night." "Tell me!" "His name is David, 26 years old, from Washington. It was great, we talked about everything and we had so much fun!" "Wow, sounds good. How does he look?" "He's tall, brown hair and green/brown eyes. He's pretty muscular and he looks so cute!" "Wow, seems like he's totaly your type." We giggled.
After i bought a calzone for my boss we left.

"Your calzone Boss." "Thanks Paige!" I gave Mr Nolan the calzone and went to my desk. "Paige, Mr Nolan forgit to give you your new project." "Thanks Naomi." I looked through the papers when this stupid voice hit my ears. "A new project? What's it about?" "Non of your business." Austin sat behind me, so he could see that the new project was about the two concerts from 30stm. "Oh the mars concerts. Your boyfriend will be lucky when he hears you organize them." "My boyfriend? What the hell? Shut up Austin!" You have no idea how much i hated that guy. I pulled out my phone and headphones so i couldn't hear him.