chapter 35

After this incident at the wedding store, we decided to have a drink. Luckily i had the afternoon free. Sam and Kyle were still irritated by the fact that a woman from a wedding dress store would be such a racist. I thought that the people in LA were tolerant.

Sam, Kyle and I were in a small gay club. We just ordered a cocktail as my phone began to buzz. "Ouh, who is 'baby'?" "My boyfriend." I answered Sam. "You have one? I thought you just moved here?" "So? And I can have a boyfriend." "Yeah, of course! I just thought you were solo." Sam giggled. I smiled at him, shaking my head no. I answered the call, knowing it'd be late where the the boys were at. "Good evening darling." "Hi babe, how do you know it's evening?" "Well, i know this tour thing long enough to know it's late where you are." "Oh yeah... "

Once I told Jared about the incident we talked about random stuff, while Sam and Kyle made kissing noises and formed hearts with their hands. "Oh, goddamn Sam!" I said laughing as Sam began to tickle me. "Babe? Who's Sam?" "Oh my client. Sam, his husband and I are at a gay club." "Oh your first gay wedding." All these little things Jared knew about me, made me to love him more. "Yes, and these 2 dorks are the best groom and groom I'll ever have as clients." I smiled, knowing i made Sam and Kyle blush.

The few weeks to the wedding went over so fast. Sam invited Jared, because he wanted to meet my boyfriend, not knowing who my boyfriend is. I stood up earlier than usual to go to Jared's house. We wanted to get dressed there and to drive together to the location. After a hot shower and my morning routine, i grabbed my Important stuff: my pastel blue dress, car keys and the stuff for the wedding. I left my apartment and made my way to Jared. I arrived there, took the dress out of the car and watched the sun. It was rising, since it was just 4am. Unlocking the door i stepped in. The rooms were dark, but i was so often in this house that I found the way to Jared's bedroom... even in the dark. I crept to his bed and laid down next to him. "Good morning babe." "Paige?" "Of course!" He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms. "What time is it?" "About 4." "Really?" "Yes." "Do i have to get up?" "Yes, you have no idea what I get to hear when you don't appear there." "C'mon babe..." "Nope, you saod yes, not me." I giggled getting up. I left his bedroom, well knowing that he would fall back to sleep. Once I started the coffee maker i went back to his bedroom. "Really? Get up Jay." Yes, he fell asleep again. Time for plan B. I went to the edge of the bed and pulled his blabket away. "Get your ass out of the bed..." "Or what?" "I gonna make sure you won't fall asleep again." I said walking to the small bathroom. "Don't you dare to get cold water!" He laughed. "C'mon babe... I'll have to be there at 7am." "That's still 3 hours." "True, but the ride takes half an hour and to wake you up another hour. And we have to get dressed."