chapter 11

*Jared's POV*

After our stops in Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris, Madrid and a few other cities, we were now in Rome. We landed earlier than expected, so we could make a small sightseeing tour. We were in a small church when i saw a blonde woman. I could swear it was Paige.

It was almost time for the show. Ever since i saw that woman i thought about Paige. The last days she just were every now and then on my mind, the shows distracted me pretty good. Emma came to us and said that it was time. The boys and i went to the stage. The show began. After some songs it was Shannon's turn and he played L 490. While that Tomo and me talked a bit about the next songs. The song was over and he came back. Tomo was on his way to his spot. "Bro, she's here!" "Who?" "Paige! She's standing at the small stage." He said while he put his guitar away. My heart skiped a beat. Suddenly i was nervous, never before i felt something like this. I grabbed my guitar and went back on stage. I sang This is War, 100 suns and from yesterday acustic. While that i tried to find her. The next song was The kill. I began acustic, but Tomo and Shannon started after the first course. I put my guitar away and jumped down the stage. "Come break me down..." I held the mic into the crowd an they added. "Bury me, bury me." I climbed on the barricade grabbing a hand. I looked around and saw her. There she was, just inches away from me. I jumped down again and played with the crowd. I stood in front of her, looked her deep in the eyes and sang. "I tried to be someone else...But nothing seemed to change...I know now, this is who I really am inside...Finally found myself...Fighting for a chance...I know now, this is who I really am!" I got back up on the stage and finished the song. A few songs followed and the last one was Kings and Queens, like always. I called some people up on stage, Paige too. I began to sing, every now and then i looked to Paige, she was more beatiful then ever. Her black highlights fitted her perfectly. I was still nervous, she smiled all the time. The song was over and we left the stage. I couldn't take my eyes off of her, so i bumped into Tomo. "Don't stare at her like this Jay." Tomo joked.

*Paige's POV*

Once Jared was back on stage he began to sing This is War, 100 suns and from yesterday acustic. It was amazing, a complete other way to play a song. He began to play The Kill, first with his guitar, then Tomo and Shannon began. Jared put his guitar away, grabbed the mic and jumped down of the stage. "Come break me down..." He sang and the crowd added "Bury me, bury me". He climbed onto the barricade, holding a fan's hand and sang the lyrics. I could swear he looked at me before he jumped down again. While he walked over to me he slapped some hands. And then he stood in front of me, staring right at me. "I tried to be someone else...But nothing seemed to change...I know now, this is who I really am inside...Finally found myself...Fighting for a chance...I know now, this is who I really am!" The way he sang it sent butterflies in my stomach. I lost mysef in his ocean blue eyes, but the pictures of us, having sex, snapped me back. I felt a tear running down my face. The fact that i slept with my best friend hurted me. When he was back on stage and sang another song, he looked me deep in the eyes. "I'm falling for him..." I whispered to myself.