chapter 47

The party was all about the couple. I loved it, no-one who tried to kill my nervs with a boring and annoying conversation or drunk people who vomited on my shoes.
Clive and Diane were on the dancefloor and cut the wedding cake. Normally I wouldn't get a piece of it, but this time I got one. "Instead of us, who's getting the first slice, we want to give it to our amazing wedding planner! She had so much trouble with us and this is how we want to say thank you. Paige? C'mon and get your piece!" I blushed and made my way over to the couple, passing the family who applauded me. Now I knew how it felt when Jared was in front of the fans. Diane hugged me and Clive handed me the plate. "Thanks for everything Paige... I know we aren't easy to handle. You did a fantastic job!" I smiled, hugged them once more and went away. Clive and Diane chose a papaya/peach cake for her wedding and I have to say it was the best choice ever. I've never ate such a soft and fruity cake.

I throw my jacket on the floor of the bedroom. I just came back home from the wedding and It was already 7am. Actually i could take a shower and then go to work. Maybe I should do it, i could need the extra money. I stripped my clothes down, took a hot shower and dressed up again. I left the house again and on my way to the agency i stopped at my favorite coffee shop. "Good morning Paige, oh my god... You look like you had a hard night." The cashier Carrie said smiling. She was probably the only person on earth who had always a fantastic mood. "Yeah, actually I'm just back from work and now I go to work again." I laughed."Poor girl. How can i light up your day?" "Coffee... a lot of coffee." "I don't have a barrel, i hope a cup is enough?" She said jokingly. "Yeah, give me 5." "Really?" "Of course! I have to stay awake for a few more hours." Carrie shook her head and turned around. "Which one?" "Black with a bit milk, but just a bit... I need the full amount of caffeine." We laughed again and after a while She handed me the cups. "Good luck today P!" "Thaks Carrie, have fun."

The last hour of this working day. Until now Ms Valentine hasn't seen me. I knew she would freak out. Right now I were awake for over 40 hours and you could tell it from my eyes. I've never had such black rings underneath it. In the past 9 hours, i drunk over 30 cups of coffee, including the 5 i bought earlier. I was kinda hyperactive and tired, the worst combination ever. Luckily for me, i just had to get new ideas for weddings and examples of decorations, flowers, dresses and locations. One last sip of the 34th and last cup of coffee and I would be ready to go. If i would come in a police control they would arrest me, because of my acting and behavior.

I was back home and just laid on Jared's bed. It still felt strange to live here now and It doesn't made it easier for me to be without him. Everything smelled like his perfume. I really missed him. I missed him so much, that I wore his shirts from time to time, just to be near him. We haven't talked to each other the past week and I didn't mind it. I knew how much work he had on tour. I just hoped he was okay and that he knew how much i love him...