chapter 36

*Jared's POV*

Eventually Paige made me to get up. After a quick shower we took together, we got dressed. This pastel blue, strapless dress from Paige was amazing. It was cut in the front, up to her knees, a dark blue flower pattern took place from the left side of her waist up to the right side of her chest. As she slipped in her black pumps, i tied my bowtie. She put her hair on the right side and put it up in curls. Once we were ready, we took our stuff and made our way to the wedding location.

We arrived in a small park, flowers were all over the place. The green trees and birds let it all look like from a story book, the only missing thing was Snow White. I took a walk around the place and reached the wedding place. There were already some workers, who set up a gate with roses and a white, big pavilion. "Wow! That's amazing! You planned all this?" "Of course babe! But it's still not ready." She said putting her bag on a small table. "What have we to do?" "We? You don't have to help babe." "But i want." I smiled at her. "Okay, the workers will set up the front part, so we'll have to place the chairs and carpet." I nodded and went to the truck, which had brought everything.

We placed the chairs for almost 100 persons and were about to roll out the carpet. Another truck came and Paige went to the driver. He brought the flowers we needed. Paige signed the delivery note and the man began to bring the flowers to the location. The blue carpet laid on the lawn and Paige began to set up a few vases and the flowers.

Half past 10, the first few guests appeared. The parents of the couple and their siblings, and a few friends. All i new about the couple was that they were gay. I stood a bit away from all the people as Paige and a dark skinned man came to me. "Babe, this is Sam, the 'groom'." She made signs with her fingers. "Sam, this is my boyfriend Jared." I shook hands with him. "I know you... Are an actor?" "Uhm... Yes." "Then i saw you in a movie... but i can't remember wich one." It seemed like he thought about in wich movie i was and i let him, i didn't wanted to pull everyone's attention on me. "I don't know, but I'll remember." He smiled and went back to his guests.

The ceremony was almost over. The 'bride' Kyle cried all the time and so did Sam and their moms. Paige and i sat in the last row. It was time for the big kiss as Paige took my hand and squeezed it. Her head laid on my shoulder. Seeing this super cute gay couple in the front, let my plans show up in my head. All o wanted was this very girl.

*Paige's POV*

I couldn't help but i had the urgent need to hold Jared's hand. Right in this moment the feeling of being with him forever grew in me. I wanted to call him MY MAN.

While Kyle and Sam danced for the first time as a married couple, I checked on the buffet and the wedding cake. Jared sat somewhere in between the guests. To check the cake and the food was my last thing I had to do. After it i gave Sam a sign that everything was ready and went back to my boyfriend. It doesn't took long until Kyle stood up, cleared his throat and asked all solo and not married man on the dancefloor. Since it was a gay wedding, Sam and Kyle didn't wanted to throw the bouquet to the girls. Jared sat still next to me, but Sam saw it and called him. It was funny to see Jared on the dancefloor, between all the men. Sam turned around and threw the flowers. Guess who catched it...