chapter 30

2 weeks went over without a call from the agency. I was disappointed that they didn't called me, they probably found a better one. I was on my way back home since the boys had to go back on tour. The plane just landed and I got ready to leave it. I grabbed my hand bag from the board above me. An old woman sat next to me. It seemed like she was alone and so i helped her to get out of the plane. After the security and passport checks, i went through the airport towards the swinging doors.

I arrived home and unpacked my suitcase. It was already after 10pm on a Tuesday. My phone buzzed. A message from Nana.

N Hi girl, hope ur back! U have 10minutes, bought a large pizza ;)

I smiled, i was starving. Since LA i hadn't ate much besides peanuts on the plane.

Me Fantastic! I'm starving^^
I put my clothes away and set up the table. Soon enough Nana stormed in, collapsing on the sofa. "Had a great day at work huh?" I joked. "Yes Absolutely. We had some injured people from an accident." "Oh god!" "It wasn't that bad. Just a few broken bones and bruises." She yawned. "Good! C'mon let's kill this pizza or i gonna die." I laughed and pulled Nana back on her feet.

Nana fell asleep on my sofa once we ate. It must have been a tough day for her. I slept the whole plane ride and couldn't drift to sleep. I sat on my bed and got through some job requests and found some that sounded good. Instead of trying to get any sleep i watched videos on YouTube. I watched everything from fails to live shows.

Once Nana drove home, i got ready to go to all the stores that looked for employees. It's been a while since I took the train to the city. I saw a few funny people, from idiots, who didn't even had the idea to gave their seat to an old man, to drag queens on their way home.

The first 5 stores were a one-way track. They had already someone, so I hoped the last 4 stores would still need an employee. I went from store to store, my feet began to hurt. I stood in front of a big fashion store, something for the rich people. I swallowed the lump In my throat and walked through the huge glass doors. "Hello Madame, how can I help you?" An arrogant woman stepped in my way. "I'm looking for Ms Hollows." "You're here for the job?" "Yes." She eyed me from hair to toe. Maybe it was because I wore a normal black jeans with highheels, a white blouse and a black jacket. "Please follow me." I did what she said and followed her. We went downstairs to the basement. The woman went in a room while i stood outside. "There's a homeless woman, who wants the job." Homeless? I'm not homeless!! I wasn't even for 2 minutes in this store and it pissed me already off. Two women came back out and stared at me. "Oh excuse me. We look for someone who can dress like a lady. The homeless shelter is 3 blocks away." What the hell?! "Who are you that you think you can say something like this? I'm not homeless! You know what, take this job and shove it up your ass! You should think about your attitude!" I got in their faces. Showing them the middlefinger and stormed out of the boutique. Maybe I pushed some mannequins away but It doesn't bothered me. I never had to go through something like this, it was offensive and demeaning.

I drowned my thoughts And anger in coffee and chocolate cake. No-one pissed me of like those two bitches! I studied the newspaper as someone sat down next to me. "Seems like someone's not on a good mood." "Yeah, you're right." I answered staring at a random article, as the guy came closer. "Why don't we go out for brunch?" "Because It's too late for brunch." It really was, you don't go to a brunch at 2 pm. "Oh you're a bit beastly..." The guy started to annoy me. "Does it hurt as you fell down?" "Oh please... That's a lame pick-up line!" I looked up at him. "Yeah, but It works, you look at me." "Gross, came you leave me alone?" "Not before you gave me your number." "My number? Oh keep dreaming of it. Please go." I looked back at the newspaper and took a bit from my chocolate cake. "No, i think you and I are a perfect couple." "Oh you poor boy. Maybe you should ask my boyfriend if he's into this idea too." "Your boyfriend? I don't think you have one." I shook my head, put the newspaper away and grabbed a gossip magazine. I got through the pages and stopped as i saw a picture of Jared and me, from the night we were at the club. I had to smile as i saw us in each others embrace. They even printed a picture of us, deeply kissing. "Oh you're a Jared Leto fangirl huh?" "Not only that..." I swallowed the last piece of cake and my coffe, put the magazine down and stood up. "That's you?!" "Like i said... My boyfriend..." Oh my God, Jared would probably be mad at me that I said That In public.