chapter 71

Monday arrived and Gabi and I made our way to the agency. I walked her straight to Miss Valentine's office. Once I knocked on the door, I pushed her in. "Good luck!" I whispered.

After half an hour Gabi aniss Valentine came out and straight to my desk, while I got ready for my clients. "Good morning Paigy. Would you do me a favor?" "Of course Miss." "Please show Gabriela everything. And yes I know you did it already, but now she needs this tour more than before." I nodded. Miss Valentine nodded and left us.

I showed Gabi everything and told her she should come to me if she needed help. Now I was in the middle of the meeting with my clients and we had a lot of fun. Every now and then I saw Gabi rushing through the hallways. Because my clients had already a daughter, who was really bored, I asked her to take care of her. After we finished the meeting an hour later, my clients and I looked for Gabi and the girl. We found them in another room where they played wedding. The little girl was dressed up as a bride and Gabi threw plastic flowers over the girl's head. The parents and I began to laugh and they both startled. "Looks like we have another bride here." I joked and got the idea. "Hey I have an idea. We didn't knew how to dress the little one here. Why don't we dress her up as a mini bride?" The clients smiled and agreed.

Gabi were already at home as Miss Valentine called me in her room. "Paigy, you saw Gabi today. What do you think?" "I think she's doing a great job for her 1st day. Plus she can handle children well. My clients from earlier have a daughter and she was very bored. Gabi played with her an handled the situation fantastic. And I think she's a pretty good help here." My boss nodded. "I think so too. I followed her every now and then. She's nice to everyone here, even to Benedict." Benedict was the very one coworker who no-one wants. He's mean and spread lies about everyone, but he also Did a good job. "I already thought about giving her the opportunity to get one of the empty desks." "You mean like a permanent employment?" My heart jumped of joy. "Yes. We'll see how she works and she reacts in some bad situations and then we'll talk about it one more time." "Okay good." "And now go home. Hubby is waiting for you." She smiled. "He would love the word, but he's not my husband, just my fiance." I laughed and left the office. "Good night Miss Valentine." I said on my way out of the agency.