chapter 74

Christyl and I met at LAX to go to New Zealand. We went to security check and then to the check in counter to get on the plane.

✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈✈

We arrived in Auckland and made our way to our hotel for the next week. In the back of Auckland was Mount Eden, which we saw from the airplane and now from the street. Once we unpacked our suitcases we decided to have an easy 1st day, just wandering around and looking where we could find clubs, museums and stuff we could visit.

So we walked the streets up and down, seeing so many different people, clubs, stores and restaurants. We came to abrupt halt when Christyl pulled me back at my arm. "You've seen this?" She pointed to a few posters. Mars is coming!!
"That can't be true!" I smiled widely. "What? It'll be nice to see them on stage." "Yeah... Once again." I giggled. "What do you mean?" I explained her that I made a trip through Europe to get away from Jared and that I was on a concert in Italy and also met them in my hotel. "Wow! But hey... It would be a great surprise!" "True... If we still get tickets?" Immediately we made our way to the touristic center. "Hallo Ladies, how can I help you?" The red haired woman asked. "We saw a poster of 30 seconds to mars and wanted to ask if you still have any tickets." "Oh lucky girls, yes I have. For tonight... But that are VIP tickets." "VIP?" Christyl asked her. "Yeah, backstage tour, meet and greet and you'll be on stage all show long." I smiled and so did Christyl. "We'll take them." We giggled.

We got ready for our evening with my boys, wondering if they would be happy to see us. "Hurry up C!" I yelled as I laced my chucks. We only had 1 and a half hour until the show started. "Yeah yeah... I'm ready baby!" She yelled. We took our key card and left the hotel. Soon we came to the arena and went to the security guy. We showed him our all-excess passes and he called for Emma. She came to the door, not seeing me. As soon as her eyes met me, she bounced up and down. "P!!!" "Sh! Jay doesn't know I'm here." I put my finger on my lips. She hugged Christyl and me tight and guided us to a separated room. "Stay here! I'll get Tomo." We nodded and sat down on the sofa. Not even a minute later Tomo entered the room. We freaked out and I jumped on his arm. "Paigy!" "God Tomo! Missed you so much!" I didn't wanted to let him go. "Missed you too Boo!" "Did Emma said anything?" "To Jay and Shannon? No!" "Good!!" I was like a little kid. We talked a little bit before he had to go back to Shannon and my man.

Emma took me and Christyl and a few other fans on a backstage tour, which ended at the stage. "So guys, there are marked places where you enjoy the show." Emma said friendly. We waited for the other fans to enter the stage, then I hugged Emma and went with Christyl to the drums of Shannon. Tim and Stevie entered the stage, immediately greeting us. I blowed them a kiss and waved. Soon the fans freaked out and I pushed Christyl in front of me, since she never experienced a show. Tomo and Shannon came on stage, waved to the audience and went to their instruments. Shannon sat down and I began to chuckle because he didn't saw me. "Shanny idiot!" I yelled, the fans around me glanced at me. He looked up, obviously irritated. I whistled hoping he would see me. And he did. "Gnome!" He mouthed, a smile formed on his face. I smiled back at him as Jared entered the stage. Immediately the show began with a beautiful lie. Christyl and I sang along every song.

The last song was up and like always Shannon played a random song, so Jared could pick out some fans. Every single female fan hugged Jared, Christyl looked at me with a worried look. "What?" "Aren't jealous?" "Because of Jay and the girls? Nah, never was and never will." I smiled. I heard the first beats of Up in the air and freaked out, besides do or die it was one of my favorite songs. The people around us jumped, screamed and sang the song. I heard them yelling stuff like 'I love you' and 'I want to fuck you', but I didn't cared. It was childish though, at least to want to fuck them. Jared ran the stage up and down, sweating as shit. He was walking up to our side as I waved him. He saw it and immediately he began to smile. Jared winked at me and continued their show. Soon confetti flew all over the place and the show was over. The boys left the stage and we followed them. They stopped and I bumped into Jared. "Oh god girl! I missed you so damn much!" He said cupping my face and kissing me. "I love you baby!" I whispered as his forehead rested on mine. "I love you too." I noticed some flashlights and turned around to the lights. A few people were taking photos of us. Well, this is it... My privacy was just eliminated.