chapter 63

After all this shit , i didn't called Jared. He would just be nervwrecked, but he had a tour to run. I could tell him everything when he would be back home.

The happenings are already 2 weeks ago and I felt a lot better. My wounds were healed and the pictures in my head disappeared. I could finally sleep again. No more waking up in the middle of the night, covered in sweat and tears on my cheeks. Even Christyl was back home, she was able to leave the hospital after 1 and a half week. She had to do a physiological therapy, because of what David did to her.

I was just making dinner for me and the boys. They would come back today, but only for 4 days. Mom was still here with me, although I said that I would be okay without her. While mom cut the vegetables in pieces, i prepared the fish.

I saw headlights shining through the front windows and knew Jared and Shannon were back. My heartbeat sped up. Every time Jared came back home, i was happy like a little kid on Christmas. I limb to the door door and opened it. "Babe!" I yelled and smiled. Jared got out of the car and ran towards me. All of a sudden I was in the air, feeling his strong arms around me. "I missed you so much baby!" He whispered in my ear.

While the boys brought their stuff away, mom and i began to set up the table. Still limbing i brought the plates to the table. I turned around, seeing Jared standing behind me. "What's this?" He asked looking at my legs. I wondered why he didn't saw the scar on my jawline. "We'll tell you later. Now we should enjoy the time." I smiled. I couldn't tell him about it without mom. As soon as we ate Jared asked again. "Well son, we got in trouble." Mom said. "What trouble?" I looked over to mom. "We got kidnapped..." Silence... Jared looked back and forth between us. "What do you mean?" "David followed us..." I began. "We were in the mall and after a while David found us and well he hurt Paige and Christyl pretty much." Mom added. "Wait... What?! How are you? You all?" "Christyl is in a sort of rehab and we 2 are okay." I said shortly. "What did he do??" Shannon asked impatient. "He knocked mom out." I kept my eyes on mom. "And Paige got some scars." I nodded. I didn't knew what to say. Jared like looked at me. "This one is from him?" "Yes." "I'll kill him!" Shannon freaked out. "Shan... Please, calm down. He's dead..."