chapter 68

*Jared's POV*

My jaw dropped to the ground as I saw Paige in her costume for the first time. She stepped out in the backyard. Her black, floor length dress fitted her perfectly. She looked amazing, breathtaking.

While Shannon and Christyl had a make out session, I went to the kitchen to help Paige with the snacks she made: Normal and vegan corn dogs, pumpkin cream soup, pumpkin muffins with a liquid chocolate core and a lot other stuff. She stood at the kitchen counter and prepared a vegan pasta salad as I hugged her from behind. "Oh Mr Sparrow, I think my man wouldn't like it to see us together." She chuckled. "Arrrr, don't think about your man. Tonight I'll be your man." She began to laugh and turned around to face me. "Babe, I have to get this stuff ready." "I know, I'll help you."

*Paige's POV*

The night was short and I had not enough sleep. After just 4 hours of sleep I got up again to clean up the mess and to make breakfast. "The better the party, the bigger the chaos at the next day." I whispered. "That's true!" I startled badly and spun around. My heart beat sped up. "For fuck's sake! You scared me to death Christyl!" We laughed. "Why are you awake P?" "I could ask you the same. You see the mess here?" "Yeah, I'll help you." We started to pick up the confetti and threw it in the trash can. We brought all the balloons to the backyard, so the twins could play with it later.

It took us almost 3 hours to clean up. Finally we had the chance to drink coffee, before we had to make breakfast. As soon as I started the coffee maker, Shannon appeared in the kitchen. "Good morning." He yawned. "Good morning Shan!" We said loud and laughing. We could tell he had a hangover. "Coffee?" "Is ready." I giggled. He went over to the coffee maker. "You know what you 2 did last night?" I whispered to Christyl. Her eyes widened. "I don't know. I remember that I kissed someone." "Yeah, Shannon." She alsmost spilled her coffee. I nodded and giggled. "It was kinda funny. A gorilla and a zombie kissing each other."

Around noon everyone was awake and we had brunch. Gabi was still a bunch of nerves, still not believing that she spent the night celebrating with 30 seconds to mars. I had to laugh about how she looked at Tomo, Shannon and Jared. "Is it real?" She suddenly said. "What's real?" Gregory asked. "This here. Halloween party with Shannon, Tomo and Jared, in their house!" The boys laughed. "So you're a fan huh?" Tomo asked. "Yes." Gabi answered shyly. "Aw so cute! Look how shy she is!" Jared smiled. "You know what, we'll take a few photos." Tomo suggested. "Really?" "Yeah, why not?" Shannon agreed.