chapter 67

AN
Fuck this shit! Over 9k views!!! Thank you all! Xoxo
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

While my guests were dressing up, I was in the kitchen to clean up the dishes from the lunch. I heard the front door opening. "Babe!" I heard Jared yelling. "Honey!!" I went over to them and hugged Jared as tight as I could. "I missed you so much!" I whispered in his ear. He placed a small kiss on my cheek before we pulled away. I hugged Shannon and Tomo. Soon they disappeared in their rooms to bring their suitcases away.

Mom and Vicki arrived too. Once everyone were changes in their costumes, I went upstairs to the bedroom to also dress up, as Mommy Addams. I asked mom to get the cakes out of the fridge while i would change in my black dress.

My very first Halloween party and it went great. Besides the guests, who would sleep here, were also some coworkers, Tim and Stevie, Emma, a guy named Terry and a few other friends of Shannon and Jared here. Once I did my makeup and put the black wig on, I made my way back downstairs. Dirk's twins were Elsa and Anna from Frozen, Dirk was Frankenstein's monster and his wife a vampire, Gregory wore his old army outfit and Greta wore an old dress, which could be from the year they met, Nana was dressed up as Artemis a Greek god, Gabi was a mermaid, Tomo and Vicki were Batman and Batgirl, Shannon a zombie and Jared was Captain Jack Sparrow. There were also Ironman, a Smurf, princesses and cops, maids and even a Albert Einstein. As I went to the living room, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a gorilla. "Yeah?" "Who are you? I mean in real." "Uhm.. I'm Paige?" "Who's Paige?" I could tell it was a woman in the costume. I couldn't help but I knew that voice. She scared me a bit. "Paige Clark? I'm Jared's girl..." "I know idiot!" The woman put the head of the costume off. "Christyl! Damn! You scared me a bit!" I hugged her. "You look great!" She said. "Thanks! You look... Hairy." I laughed.

The cakes I made were eaten, the twins were sleeping in one of the guest rooms and we were quite drunken now. I saw a zombie kissing a gorilla and began to laugh. Shannon had a make out session with Christyl! I tapped mom on her shoulder and pointed to Shannon and Christyl. Mom's eyes widened and she began to laugh.