chapter 32

*Shannon's POV*

The 2 weeks went over pretty quickly and I kept my promise. I didn't told Jared about Paige's new job and that she moves to LA. He knew that we hid something from him, he kept asking about the 'problem', especially since she had so much to do for the job and doesn't called every day.

We were already on our way home from the airport. I couldn't hide a smile. I knew Paige would wait at home. I asked mom to give her a key for the house, so she could come whenever she wanted. I didn't wanted to ask her to live there, because Jared wanted to, but he hasn't the balls for it. He was kinda shy and Introverted in this things. While the car ride i saw that he thought about something, he stared out of the window on the passenger side. "Jay?" "mhm?" "What are you thinking about?" "Paige..." "And?" I stared at the street and traffic. "I want to ask her if she wants to move to our house." "I know." "Yeah... I don't know how." "With words is the best way." "Haha, you're so funny dork." "Ask her in a private minute. I bet she'll say yes." "I don't know, she's so strange the last few weeks." "Oh she'll tell you the matter." I smiled, pulling in the driveway. I parked the car in front of the house. "Why are the lights on?" Jared asked. Paige must had to forget to turn off the lights. "I don't know." I faked a curious look. Once we took our suitcases out of the trunk, we walked to the door. I obviously knew who was in the house and tried to calm Jared down. "Maybe Sarah forgot to turn off the lights." Sarah was our housekeeper, when we were on tour. I unlocked the door and we went in, dropping our suitcases in the hallway. "And Sarah turned on the coffee maker, so you have fresh coffe right now?" Jared was suspicious and didn't believed me. "Yeah, maybe." I giggled. "What's going on here Shan?" "Uhm..." "Shannon?" "I... uhm..." I tried to waste time, so Paige could come up. "Shannon Christopher Leto! What the hell is going on here?" Jared became mad. "Well, I... We..." "Jay..." Paige soft voice echoed through the hallway. "Paige? Babe, what are you doing here?" He ran to her, lifting her up and spun her around. "Surprise?" "What surprise?" "Well, Paige couldn't call because she had to prepare for her new job." I said as Paige buried her face in Jared's chest. "Your new job?" "Yes, i got a job here in LA and i had to move here and to get everything ready in the last 2 weeks. I'm sorry that we couldn't talk like usual." "Don't be! Damn, I'm so glad you found a new job! Do you have an apartment?" "Yes, found a small one, but it's enough for the beginning." I poked in Jared's arm, this was the moment to ask her.

*Paige's POV*

I finally moved to LA and i even found an apartment in this short time. It was small and had just one room, but it was kinda cute. It had a tiny kitchen and a even smaller bathroom, but I liked it and it was enough for the first time.

Once Shannon and I told Jared about all of this moving thing, i made something to eat for us. Luckily Constance gave me a key, so I was able to prepare everything and now i just had to cook. Shannon poked and slapped Jared's arm time and time again. First i had to laugh about it, but as i saw that Shannon pointed at me i became curious. "What?" I smiled at my 2 men. "Oh nothing gnome." Shannon said staring at his brother. I continued to get the meal ready and Ignored the things in my back.

After setting up the dinner table, we began to ate. I felt that something was in the air. I looked at Shannon and Jared. I shrugged it off, i couldn't figure out what it was. Something was going on here and I would know it soon.