chapter 15

I were back home since a week, today would be my first day back at work. I got in my clothes and got my stuff ready. I grabbed my laptop and rushed the stairs down to my car.

I walked the corridor down to the big doors of the agency. I pushed the 2 big, black doors open and went in. Immediately a lot of balloons and confetti flew into my face. "Welcome back Paige!" I heard a lot of voices screaming. I hugged everyone, except Austin, that stupid asshole annoyed me so bad.

I got through all the emails i got. "Paige?" "Yes? Oh Hi Dirk." "Hi, how are you?" "Fine thanks and you?" "Fantastic! You did something big for us, my dad asked me if I can asked you to come to his birthday party, Greta and Gabriela will be there too." "I'd love to! Thanks Dirk!" "No, we have to thank you." I stood up and hugged him. "Shall i bring anything?" "Oh yes, your pasta salad! I love it!" "Great, I'll make a huge bowl just for you!"

I planed some celebrity parties and a charity event for Haiti. It's Saturday and the party would start in 3 hours. I just finished the salad Dirk asked for. I slipped in a short, tight, light blue dress. A knock came up on the door and I opened it, the zipper of my dress was still open. I saw a bunch of red roses on the floor in front of the door. "What's that?" I asked myself, picking up the roses. "This is a bunch of roses baby." "Jay?" I looked around the corner into the dark. Suddenly I was hugged by Jared. "What are you doing here?!" "We have a break and I missed you so freaking much!" Tears ran down my cheeks. "Don't cry baby!" "Too late!" I smiled. I let him in and dried my tears. Just then i saw his blonde Mohawk was gone, his brown hair were back. His black leather jacket fitted perfectly. "Do you have a date?" "Of course Jay. Dirk invited me to the birthday party of his dad. You can come with me." "Oh no, you're invited not me." "Yes, but You're my boyfriend..." I stopped at the moment when I said boyfriend, we never said we were boyfriend and Girlfriend. I took a look at Jared and he smiled. "Okay, then i go out with my girlfriend." He winked. He helped me with my dress and I slipped into my heels. I called a taxi and we drove to the party.

I knocked on the wooden door, It opened and I was greeted by Dirk. "Hi! Glad you came Paige!" He said hugging me. "Hi Dirk, thanks for the invention. Oh i brought my boyfriend, is it okay?" "Of course! Jared! I didn't recognize you! Man, how are you?" "I'm fine thanks, and you?" "Fine, great to see you again." Dirk let us in and we went to the kitchen. "Dad, this is Paige." "Oh my gosh, Paige! I want to thank you but i have no Idea how! You brought my Greta back!" "It's okay Mr Nolan." I smiled still shaking his hand.
Jared and i went towards the garden to sat down. "Paige!" A familiar voice shouted my name. "Gabi!" "How are you girl?" "Great and you?" "Same here! Mom and I gonna move to Florida next month!" "Fantastic news! Where's Greta?" "Over there!" Gabriela pointed out to the bench, wich was in the garden. I walked slowly towards her. "Greta, How are you?" "Oh Paige, my little angel! I'm fine, I'm so thankful for what you did!" "No problem Greta."

After that Night full of fun, Jared and I drove back home. We fell on my bed,i turned around to face him. "It was such a great night." "It truly was!" I kissed him and slipped out of my clothes. "Wow! You're so Beautiful babe!" I laughed and went to the shower, although It was way after midnight. I dried my body and hair after i got out again, wrapped a towel around my body and went back to the bed room. "Are you still nacked?" Jared had this cocky smile on his face. "Yes, I'm." I climbed up on the bed, crawling to Jared. He began to kiss my neck, going with his hand down my back to my ass.