chapter 66

I watched the leaves fall to the ground. The few weeks to Halloween passed by very quickly and I was almost done with my preparation for the Halloween party I wanted to give. I had a meeting with a catering service, who made and delivered the food for the party. I decorated the house and backyard by myself. Pumpkins plastered the driveway, carved by myself. All I had to do now was to pick up my costume at the costume shop. I drove to the small store called "Jack's funny things". Once I parked the car I entered the small store. "Good morning Paige." "Good morning Hugh, is Jack there?" I asked the cashier. I knew both of them, sometimes I had to come here for some weird marriages. "Yeah, in the stock." Hugh smiled at me and I went the small aisle down to the stock. "Jack?" "I'm in the back Paige!" I heard him yelling. I went to the other end of the tiny stock and found Jack. "Good morning Jack." "Hi Paige. Wanna pick up your mommy Addams costume?" "Yes!" Jack guided me to his office and handed me the long black dress and the black wig. "It's fantastic Jack! Thanks!"

After a smalltalk I drove back home. Soon mom, Gabriela, Greta and Gregory, Nana and Dirk with his family would arrive. Damn, I missed them so much.

I arrived home and began to make lunch for us. While the pasta was boiling in salted water I cut the vegetables and the fish and seared it. The doorbell rang and I opened the it, revealing Dirk, his wife and the twins, Greta and Gregory, Gabriela and Nana."Happy Halloween Paige!" They yelled. I hugged each one of them. I let them inside. "Wow! Paige! This house is amazing!" Dirk said looking around in the living room. "Haha yeah thanks! It's Jared's and Shannon's house." "Oh yeah, where are our Rock stars?" Nana smiled. "On their way back, including Tomo. Vicki and Mom should arrive soon too." "Wait! What? Shannon, Jared? Tomo?" Gabriela looked asking at us. "Yes, Jared is Paige's fiance, Shannon is his brother and Tomo is a band member and best friend of them." Dirk explained to Gabi. "No way! You really want to tell me that I'll celebrate my very first Halloween party with those guys?!" "Uhm yeah, you will. What's wrong Gabi?" I asked her. "For fuck's sake! God!!!" She freaked out. We all stared at each other. "Gabi! What's going on?!" "You're Jared LETO's girlfriend?!" She asked me. "Yes." "I love 30 seconds to mars!" We all took a deep breath. "God Gabi! I thought something's wrong!" I laughed. "No!!! God!" She got nuts. "Calm down!" Greta laughed.