chapter 40

I stood there staring at Jared, absolutely confused. "You did what?" "I planned something for today. The only thing you can do is getting your ass in the bedroom and to change your clothes." "How? I don't have any special clothes here." The confusion doesn't got better. "Just go." I shrugged it off and made my way to Jared's Bedroom. I stepped inside and saw my short, dark red dress laying on the bed. "How could he get it?!" I wondered how he could get in my apartment. "Jared?!" I yelled his name, still staring at the dress. He came in and hugged me from behind. "Yes?" "How could get this dress in your bedroom?" I asked him, turning around to face him. "Well... I asked Shannon to get it." He looked down to the floor. "And?" "I stole your key...?" He said unsure. "Why?" "Oh damn, this thing is a surprise! How should I hide it when you know i need your key?" He laughed. Okay, this is understandable. "Please change your clothes now." He pushed me backwards to the bed until i crashed on it. "And hurry!" He said leaving the room.

I changed into my dress like Jared said. Once i redid my makeup and my hair, i went back to the living room. As i stepped down from the stairs my eyes caught Jared, standing at the front door dressed in an amazing tux. "Wow!" I heard Shannon and Jared saying. "You look like an angle babe!" I smiled, still confused as hell. "Thanks, you too darling." I walked over to Jared and kissed him. Shannon cleaned his throat to interrupt us. "Go now. I know there's something waiting for you."

I didn't knew where we were, all i knew was that the air seemed to be cleaner than in the city. Once i got in the car, Jared put a scarf around my eyes so i was blind. I heard the wind outside of the car and a smile in Jared's voice as he began to speak. "We're almost there." "O...okay." I stuttered, getting more nervous. I felt that he pulled in a driveway and sonn the engine stopped. The drivers door opened and closed again. The door on my side opened and Jared took my hand. He helped me to get out of the car, guided me to whatever it was and put off the scarf. A huge old building was in front of me, candles lit up a way to the door. In the background were the lights of the city, it seemed like we weren't too far away from it. My jaw dropped as i saw it. Jared was still holding my hand and began to walk over to the building. Once he opened the heavy door, i noticed that it was an old restaurant. All my favorite flowers were in the room, candles were set up, a bottle of champagne stood on a table. This was breathtaking. We went to the table, Jared pulled out a chair for me and i sat down. "This...This is amazing Babe..." I was a bit irritated. "All for you baby." I smiled.

After the candle-light-dinner and a deep conversation, Jared said he would have another surprise for me.

*Jared's POV*

Paige put a blanket over her shoulders, which i luckily had brought here. We went out of the restaurant and i led her to the field next to the building. "Why are we looking at a field Darling?" "You'll see." I smiled like never before, i knew what was going to happen now. I had sweaty hands, my throat was dry like the dessert. I tried to calm down, since i was a bunch of nerves. The firework started, Paige's jaw dropped. Because i knew when i had to finish my plan. As soon as the huge heart was on fire i knelt down in front of her. She doesn't noticed it first, but as she did she began to cry badly. "Paige... We've been friends for years before I finally realized that the woman who i loved was right in front of me. We've had ups and downs in all of this years, but I'm glad we had. Once i admitted that i love you, you had this relationship with this David... Well it broke my heart... But as soon as you 2 were parted people, i saw my chance and grabbed it. I've never had regret anything, not that we almost kissed, not the sex and not that I didn't let you go... I'm grateful to have you in my life, to call you my girl even in front of the fans. Paige, all that we went through, all the mistakes we made led us to this point... To us standing here... Will you marry me?"