chapter 21

*Jared's POV*

I had a lot of plans for me and Paige. All that time we were just friends, i didn't knew why i had this strange feeling every time I met her, but then I realized what was going on. Ever since the first day i had a crush on her.
Flashback
"Hi I'm Bartholomew Cubbins." I said shaking hands with this beautiful girl. She had my full attention. Those blonde hair, her eyes... I couldn't resist, i had to look deep in her eyes. "Yeah and I'm Marie Antoinette." She said smiling. "Oh you know who I'm, but I don't know who you are." What a shame, she knew me. That meant she has to be a fan. "Paige, Paige Clark." "Nice to meet you." She was kinda nervous, but Didn't showed it too much. The whole meeting long i smiled at her, thinking about how to ask her out.

When i was back at the hotel i called Shannon. "Hey what's up man? How was the day?" "Good good..." I let out a little short breath. "What's wrong bro?" "I met a girl today." "Oh great tell me!" "A blonde woman and no she's not stupid and arrogant, she's really intelligent. She has a cute little nose, and lips... Damn, her lips!" "You like her huh?" "Oh yes!" "And? Do you go out with her?" "Unfortunately not, she has no time today and I'll fly back tomorrow, but She gave me her number." "Good, at least you can call her."
-------------------------------------------
She was the one, the one who stayed in my mind for years. The one who laid next to me, snuggled close to me and the only one who was allowed to ruin my hair. It was already morning and I was awake for a while now. Stroking a wisp of hair out of her face i smiled. I loved it to have her around me, especially now that we were on tour and hadn't that much time to rest. I wanted to have the thing that Tomo and Vicky had. This love, even when they were miles apart. In a few weeks would be Paige's birthday and i planned something with her, but I needed Nana to help me. Paige was still asleep and I stood up, without waking her up. I walked down to the living room and called Nana. "Nana? Hi it's me, Jared." "Oh Hi Jared. What's up?" "I need your help." "For what?" "Paige's birthday." "Okay, whatever you do I'm in."

*Paige's POV*

I woke up, alone in the bed. I yawned and stretched out my arms. After brushing my teetch and my hair i slipped in one of Jared's shirt and a boxer. I loved to wear his clothes. I didn't knew why, but every time I wore it, it felt like He was hugging me. I waked the stairs down and saw him with Shannon in the living room. "Good morning You 2." "Good morning Gnome." Shannon said smiling. "Good morning Babe." I kissed Jared and sat down between them. "Coffee?" "Oh yes! Thanks Shan." Shannon stood up, walked to the kitchen and brought me a cup of his coffee. "Mhm, great. That's one of the good ones isn't it?" "Of course." I giggled, there was no better way than to start the day with Shannon's coffee. On of the best things about him, he made coffee like no-one else.

*Some weeks later*

I was at the office, a short friday. Because of some reasons Dirk wanted me to go home earlier than usual. I was in the middle of planning an event as Dirk came to me. "You, go, home, Now!" "Yeah, later. I just have to finish this." "No, now. You can finish it on monday." I ignored it and scrolled through my laptop, searching an email address. "Paige, I'll call Jared." Okay, he got me. "Okay. Okay. Give me a minute." "Good." I turned off my laptop, put it in the bag and grabbed my other stuff. "Get your ass outta here!" "Yes, chill." I laughed. "Bye Dirk." "Bye Paige."

I arrived home and saw the lights in my apartment. I was a bit scared and anxious. I waljed the stairs up to my floor, unlocked the door and saw Nana, sitting on my sofa with her feet laying on my tiny table. "Great, just make my table dirty." I laughed. "It's quite comfortable." She smiled, standing up. "Why are you here?" "Well, i packed your suitcase." "Why? For what?" "We'll fly to London." "What?! Now?!" "Of course. I wanted to celebrate your birthday in London." "Wow, that's great! Thanks Nana." "Yeah Yeah, get your ass ready. We have to leave in 10 minutes." My eyes shut open. "What? I thought we could rest for a while." "Nope, no time for it."

After pushing me out of my apartment and driving to the airport, we now sat on the airport to wait for our plane. Once we were called up we walked to the last check in.
So Many hours we sat on our asses, luckily I had the chance to get any sleep. Shortly before we landed in London Nana woke me up. "We're there." "Fuck you, i want to sleep." "I'll give you 'fuck you'! Wake up now." "Yes Yes. I'm awake." I was a bit pissed off, i hadn't slept much and I had a kind of jetlag. After leaving the airport we went straight to the hotel. I stopped as i saw some flashlights around me. I took a look around and saw some people, taking photos of me. "What's that?" "I really don't know. C'mon, I'm tired." I said pulling Nana with me.