chapter 80

*Jared's POV*

Gabi, Christyl and I were almost done with our wedding plans. It was and still is a pain in the ass... We wanted to show her  everything, what decorations and flowers we choose, my tuxedo...just everything!
While I wrote an email to Emma, Shannon stormed in my room. I stared at him blankly, knowing he would see the tux on the bed. "What are you doing with the tuxedo Jay?" "Well, sometimes I need one." I became nervous. Right then Gabi came in. "Since when is my bedroom Grand Central station?" Gabi almost bumped into Shannon. She had a huge thing in her hands covered with a black fabric. "What's that?" Shannon pulled the fabric away. "Damn! Is that a cake?!" He reached out and touched it. "It's an example douchebag. It's paper!" I began to laugh. "Wait a moment!! That is a goddamn wedding cake! Are you planning on marrying a certain someone?" "Please, keep your mouth shut Shan. She doesn't know it." He put his hand on his heart. "I promise!"

Once we told him every detail we put the stuff away, so Paige wouldn't see it. As soon as she came home I had to take care of Shannon and his big mouth. He probably would tell her our plans.

*Paige's POV*

Shannon kept smiling at me, in a odd way. It started to annoy me. "Gosh Shan, is something wrong? You start to annoy me!" "No, everything's fine!" He chuckled and sat down on the sofa. I stood at the kitchen counter and poured water into a glass. As I turned around, I saw Jared whispering in Shannon's ear. Jared was planning something! And everyone knew it... Except for me...

Another week went by and soon I had to leave for a wedding dress photoshoot in San Francisco. I didn't knew what I should do there but Miss Valentine wanted me to go there.
Within 2 days I had to pack my stuff. While I sat on the floor in the bedroom and put the clothes together, I heard a few voices downstairs. We had a lot guests lately, some people I knew and some people who worked with the band. Also Gabi and Christyl were more often here, not because of me. They came to see Jared and Shannon. Mom were here and I had no idea why. I swear I also saw Dirk, Greta and Gregory on my way to work. Miss Valentine was friendly as never before. She forced me to try to walk down the aisle and to act like I would marry. She let me taste several cakes. Weird right?