chapter 14

*Jared's POV*

I just said it her again. "I love you too Jared." She whispered. This were the words i waited so long for. We kissed again until she pulled away and turned around, leaning her back at my body. "Have you seen this view?" "Yes, it's incredible." I answered her. The feeling of her body against mine was amazing. I wrapped my arms again around her, watching the landscape. I heard Tomo and Shannon behind us. "They look so cute." "Yes."

Paige slept already, while Tomo, Shannon and i sat still on the balcony. "Are you together now? Like a couple?" "I really don't know Tomo." "You haven't asked her?" The heads of Shannon and Tomo turned in my direction. "Not really..." "What?!" They almost screamed. "Shhhhh, don't wake her up!" "Why haven't you asked her?" "I don't know Shan!" "Holy cow, you talk only about her! You even dreamed about her! She won't ask you, it's the man who asks!" "Shut up Shan, why do you even tell me this? You're single." "Yes, but it's true." "He's right Jay." "Okay, i gonna ask her tomorrow."

*Paige's POV*

I opened my eyes and saw i was laying in Jared's arm. It felt like heaven! i heard his heartbeat, i felt his breathe on my skin. This time i wouldn't run away. I cuddled up to him, closer to his hot body. He smelled so Good. Today they would fly to Czech republic, while i fly back home. My life waited for me. I didn't wanted to stand up, so i stayed in Jared's arm. I felt asleep again, but Soon enough Shannon woke us. "Good morning Lovebirds! Get up, the sun is shining and the flight goes in 3 hours." Okay he had tons of coffee otherwise he wouldn't be this friendly. Shannon pulled the blanket away, luckily I wore shorts and a top. "Get up you 2!" "5 minutes Shan." Jared groaned. "No, yet or I'll call Tomo!" "I'm awake!" i yelled, i knew what it meant when Tomo was gonna wake you up. I yawned and stood up, walked to the bathroom for the morning routine. Once i finished packing my bag i waited for the boys.

We were in the airport, luckily our flights would go at the same time, so I hadn't this long goodbye scene, you know from the Hollywood movies. It was time to go, so i said goodbye to Tomo and Shannon, i hugged them tight. "I gonna miss you 2 dorks." "We'll miss you too Paige." I smiled and turned around to face Jared. "Have fun on the tour." "I'll have. I miss you already." "I miss you too babe." "I love you Paige." "I love you too Jared." I hugged him, wich felt like Forever. I didn't wanted to let him go. A female voice called out for my flight and i let him go. "I'll call you!" I promised him. I turned around and left them. "I love you Paige!" I heard Jared yelling. "I love you too." I mouthed with tears in my eyes.

I still was in the airplane, still 4 hours to go. I slept the last hours, dreaming about my boys. I missed it already, their stupid jokes, the hangouts.