chapter 57

Christyl stayed over night, so we could talk more about David and we got to know each other. She told me that she broke up with him soon after i gave up on them as my clients. He cheated on her with a tattooed porn star. Besides that bullshit with David, we had actually pretty much fun. We tried to avoid the news, since David's face was all over it. Especially the celebrity news were interested in the story of Jared Leto's fiancee, who almost died. Wherever I was shopping, even if it was for the weekly groceries shopping, i saw big headlines. 'Leto's fiancee almost murdered' or 'Seriously injured woman at Jared Leto's house'. Luckily they had no photos of me... I'd love to know who had given that informations to the celebrity news.

Once i made coffee for everyone of us, i opened my Twitter, seeing a few pics with the hashtag WeAreHereWithYouJared and get well soon wishes for me. This fanbase was amazing. They didn't even knew me, but yet they wished us all the best and a speedy recovery. I was touched by all those postings.

*Jared's POV*

Every single day, i had notifications of every social media site. Thousands of people tagged me in pictures, telling me they were with me in this time. It was overwhelming. Our family got our back, not only Tomo's, Shannon's or mine, they also cared about our families. I knew it must be hard for Paige to go through this, but I also knew that she would manage it. Especially since she wasn't in the spotlight. Until this day no-one knew about her. I wanted her to have a private life.

While we were on our way from Warsaw, Poland to Spain, i thought about Paige... This woman meant so much to me. How could someone try to murder her? But then I realized that only one person could have done that... David! I totally forgot about him. As soon as his face popped up in my mind, i felt hatred inside me. Hatred that I never felt before. This slimy, little asshole hurt Paige in so many ways! I thought we got rid of all that shit...