chapter 73

The past 3 weeks went well. Gabi got used to the coworkers and the job. It was awesome to work with her.

Another day at the agency... The last day there. Miss Valentine forced me to take my vacation since I didn't had any free time besides the times I were in the hospital. I decided to fly to another country, but I didn't knew which one.

Once I got through the last day of work, I drove back home. Every single evening I got in that damn rush hour... I literally parked on the street. I sang along some songs on the radio as someone knocked on the window on the passenger side. I startled badly and soon laughed. Christyl hopped in my car and hugged me. "What are you doing here?" "Well, I thought it's so nice to be in the rush hour that I decided to park here." I joked. "No really?" Yeah, we liked to be sarcastic. "I mean why are you already out of the agency." "Vacation."  "Oh girl, we'll have so much fun!" I was puzzled and stared at her. "Vacation!" She sang. "Do you have any plans?" "No, you?" "Yeah, kind of... I thought I visit another country." "Gosh! That's THE idea!" "What?" "We go on a small trip together!" I liked that idea. I wouldn't be alone... "Yeah... That's good! Where do we want to go?" She shrugged her shoulders. "New Zealand?" I thought about it. I've never been in New Zealand before. "Yes! You knew that there are no poising snakes?" "We definitely go there!" She giggled. Christyl hated snakes. "The we just need a flight and a hotel." I laughed, knowing that we wouldn't get out of this car-snake any soon. "I know a travel agency near by... Open 24 hours." We chuckled and agreed to head to the agency as soon as we escape this traffic jam.

Over 3 hours!! It took us 3 goddamn hours to get out of the traffic jam. Soon we arrived at the travel agency and booked everything for our trip. After that I brought Christyl to her flat and we decided to go on a shopping trip the next day.

11 am and I was already half an hour at Christyl's place. She was so slowly! While I waited in the car, she did her makeup or stuff like that. Eventually she came down and we drove to the mall. We needed new bikinis and clothes for the heat there.

We ended up buying stuff for a rainforest safari. I bet the people thought we wanted to be wannabe rangers. But we also found some nice clothes, that we actually didn't needed in New Zealand.

After a day full of cakes, coffee and clothes I sat on the sofa watching TV. Now we had 2 days to get ready for our vacation.