School

"(F/n)! You better get up or we'll be late for school!" Kaneki yelled at me as I fell off the couch getting up. "Here you go Ken." Kaneki's mom handed him his lunch. "Thanks mom." He said and went to go get his bag. "This is yours, (f/n)" She handed me my bento. I opened it to look inside. "Human?!..but how?" "It's our secret." She whispered and gave you your bento. "Bye mom! Come on (f/n)! Kaneki said going out the door. "Coming! " I said back and raced after him. "Oh..thank you!" I bowed to his mom and left.
~Time Skip ~
The lunch bell rang and I grabbed my bento. "What did you bring for lunch (F/n) ?" The same voice from yesterday asked. "My food." I said. I'm starting to get tired of her asking. "Let me see!" I sighed and held it close. "No." I said getting angry. She snatched it when we got into the cafeteria. "Hey!" I yelled. "Ew! What is this?! Ugh..it stinks!" She said poking it with her fork. I took it back and headed up stairs. Kaneki saw me rush up to the roof and followed me. "Are you okay?" He asked. "..........." I didn't answer and sat far away from him. "Why are you acting weird?" Kaneki said coming closer. "Just leave me alone......" I whispered quietly. "What? but..why?" He started to get sad also.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled. Kaneki started to cry and went to the other side of the roof. I took a piece of meat and chewed in it. I scoffed and tossed the rest of it over the roof. I sighed and looked over to Kaneki. I got up and walked over to him. "Kaneki....I..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to yell at you." Kaneki wiped away the tears and nodded. " He's sweet but a bit of a cry baby.." I thought.

I held out my hand to him and helped him up. "Lunch is about over...I'll see you on the way home....." I said and went back to my class.

~Time Skip ~
"(F/n)!" Kaneki called. I waved to him. "Hi!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the direction of his house. "Mom doesn't have to work today! Come on let's hurry home!" He smiled. "Yeah!" Kaneki dragged me back home and ran into the living room. "MOMMY! We're home-....why do you have your bag? Your not leaving..right?" Kaneki said sadly. "I'm sorry ken...but mommy needs to go back to work..something happened and they need my help." She kissed his forehead and gave him a hug. She gave me a hug and left. Kaneki was really depressed now. "Kaneki..it's alright." Kaneki just sat in his room on his bed.

I went in the kitchen and looked in their fridge. "Oh wow..they have all the things I need!" I said grabbing a few ingredients. "Mom used to eat these every time I made them..she loved them." I made a tiny plate of hors d'oeuvres. "Kaneki?" I knocked on his door. I walked in and placed the plate in front of him. "Huh? What are these?" "Just a small snack to hopefully make you feel better." I smiled. He took one and ate a piece off the edge.

"Well?" I asked waiting for him to praise me. "It's good...but I don't like tomatoes...." "oh...Well I can make some with out them. "I said taking the plate. "No. It's alright. I'll just take them off."He smiled and ate the rest. "Do you want one?" He asked. "Uh..N-no..I'm good. heheh..." hopefully he would ask why. "Alright then."