Lemon chapter 2 #1

rAfter I finished my coffee, I went back home to see Kaneki reading silently to himself on the couch. "Hey, I'm home." I said closing the door behind me. "..What did Hide say?" He asked. "Don't tell me your upset about that?" I replied sitting down next to him. "No, I'm not. I just wanted to know how he's doing.." Kaneki said, still reading his book. "Well, he has a job now, but he didn't tell me what it was. And he wanted to ask you why you haven't returned his calls or texts. " Kaneki looked slightly over to me. "And your appearance now?" He asked. "He commented on my hair but that was about it." Kaneki nodded and put his book down. "I know you told him that I went to a college in America when I left." I said. "Yeah, I didn't know what else to tell him." I smiled. "It's alright. You had your reasons." I kissed his cheek and got up and went to the kitchen. "Since you didn't come with me to go get coffee, I'll make some for you. Kay!" I flashed a smile over to him. "Yeah, thanks." I brew the coffee and poured it into a cup.

"Here you go--?!" I was pinned to the wall by Kaneki and dropped the cup on the kitchen floor. "K-kaneki..the coffee will stain the floor.." I said staring into his eyes. "It'll be fine." He said. "But..." Kaneki placed his lips on my and searched my mouth with his tongue. "Hah....Now?" I said when he pulled away. "Yes..we haven't had a happy moment since the last time." Kaneki whispered close to me. "From telling how hard you already are..I can't say no...can I?" I said noting the fact how his member is touching me through the cloth of his pants. He smirked and kissed me again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bedroom. He placed me on the bed and crawled over me. He removed his shirt and then mine. Kaneki groped my breast as he u hooked my bra. "Mfh..Be gentle." I said as I felt his grip tighten. "Oh, sorry, I'll be gentler. " He kissed me again and removed my bra. Kaneki watched how they bounced and smirked.

"Ah, your skin is beautiful." Kaneki said rubbing his thumbs on my chest and moved his hand over my nipple. I moaned a little and looked down at his member. It looked as if it was about to burst. "It's huge! That must hurt for him.." I thought. I looked up at his face to see a slight painful expression on his face. I sat up and pushed on his chest until I was over him. "Let me make you feel good~ it's so big, it hurts right." I undid his pants and pulled them off. I did the same to his underwear and his cock stood up. "Aw, poor baby ~" I smirked and liked his balls. He moan a little as I also pushed on his tip making a few drops come out. "Mmh..your teasing me." He moaned. "Yes, but it seems you like it ~" I said locking his shafts now. He moaned and chuckled a bit. "I think your enjoy the taste better than me~" he smirked. "Can't help it~ your cock tastes delicious~" I kissed his tip now and swirled my tongue around it. I soon wrapped my mouth down his cock and bobbed my head up and down his shaft. Kaneki gripped the sheets and moaned louder.