Lemon chapter 2 #2

"Ah~ Kaneki moaned as he sat in the edge of the bed gripping my hair as I sucked harder and deep-throat him. His moans turned me on more and I started to rub myself. "(F-f/n)-san..hah..I'm going to cum~~..!" He moaned. I just sucked harder and vibrated his tip with my throat as I moaned. "No..I'm about to cum~..!!" He gripped me tighter. "Ahh~~~!!!" His cum shot in my mouth and all over my face when I pulled it out. "How mean~ You got me dirty~." I smirked. "Heh..sorry (F/n)~" I stood up and grabbed his hand. "I guess we'll just have to finish this in the shower~" I said walking to the bath room and starting the water. I washed his cum off and waited for him to join me. As he stepped in the tub, Kaneki blocked me up against the shower wall. He licked my neck and touched my clit. I bit my bottom lip and moaned in his ear to get him hard again.

"So dirty~ " Kaneki smirked and kneeled down so he could see my clit. "D-don't just stare at it..!" I blushed. He laughed and sucked on my clit. I moaned loudly and quickly remembered the walls were like paper and the neighbors could probably hear us like when we were younger. "What's wrong?~ " Kaneki asked giving me that devilish gaze. "Afraid the neighbors will hear us? " I shook my head. "Aren't you?" I asked. "No, their old. So they'll have a hard time hearing us~" Kaneki continued to lick and suck my clit. He pumped his fingers inside me first to get me spread open. "K-Kaneki..! I'm coming~~!!" I moaned as my juices flooded over his fingers. Kaneki licked his fingers seductively. I went to my knees, as for my legs felt weak. "Did you lose your strength already? We just started~" Kaneki grabbed my waist and placed me over his member. "It may hurt like last time." He warned me and slowly pushed his tip inside me. Kaneki gave me a passionate kiss to ease the pain as he pushed his whole self in. "It..went in.~"I said when I pulled away to breath. Kaneki made sure I was okay and slowly moved inside me. "Ah..it feels good..Kaneki~"

I moaned as he hit my spot. "So, right here..it feels the best?~" he smirked. I nodded and Kaneki began to hit me in that one spot. The water from the shower head fell in between us, helping Kaneki move faster and smother. He was now pounding me insanely in my G-spot. "Ah! AH!!~~" Kaneki smirked and pulled out of me. "W-wha?.." I was confused but he just continued to smirk. Kaneki grabbed my sides and pinned me against the wall with my back facing him. He held my arms above my head and entered me from behind. I let out a moan as he started to thrust in me again. "If your in this position..I'll be able to go deeper~" He said and bit my ear.