Aogiri?

I stayed inside, crying. A few hours have past and Touka-chan came in my room. "Yo (f/n)! You in here?" She said. She could hear my sniffling from the closest door. She opened it to see me curled in a ball wrapped inside my kagune like a caccoon. "(F/n)! What happened?!" She asked rushing to my side. "I-it won't go b-back in...It h-hurts..." I cried silently. "Touka-chan." A deep male voice from behind her caught our attention. "Move, I'll bring her to Yoshimura." Yomo said as Touka moved out of his way. He picked up my head on to his knee and then put his arms under me. "With your Kagune out, your heavier than usual. " Yomo commented. He took you to the end of the hall where Yoshimura's office was.

"Place her on the couch, Yomo. " He said when we walked in. Yomo did so and left closing the door behind him. "Poor child. Tell me, did you eat another ghouls Kagune? " He started off. I slowly nodded my head. "H-hun-gry...." I muttered. Yoshimura sighed. "This is the consequence for doing that. Relax and try to force it back in. Do be afraid of it or it will stay out ." He said. I did as he told me, but it only went back halfway in. He made a cup of coffee and placed it on the table. "Drink the cup and it should calm your hunger. " I slowly sat up and with shaky hands, grabbed the cup and chugged it down. I didn't care if it burned my mouth. My kagune disappeared and I sighed laying back down on the couch. "(F/n)!" Kaneki called opening the door quickly. "Don't worry....I'm fine." I said sitting up to pop my head over the back of the couch. "What happened? Touka-chan said you were in pain." He said hugging me. "It's alright....don't worry about it.." I said. He let go and gave me a sad look. "Why don't you trust me? " He said. "Kaneki, it's not that I don't trust you....it's more of a I don't want to show you because I think you'll see me as something worse.." I muttered. "What do you mean?" He asked. I got up and left. "Something worse..than a Ghoul...." I whispered.

Kaneki found me in my room about to jump out my window. "What are you doing?! " He said rushing to me. "I'll be back." I jumped before he could grab me. He looked out he window to see me run off in another direction. A group of Ghouls stood in an old building. They wore red cloaks with weird angry looking masks.
For some reason...I've been wanting to eat ghouls more than humans now. "I won't take their Kagune's...but I will devour their flesh.." I laughed silently to my self. My kagune went impaled two and killed them instantly. "Hehe..." the next two came after me but I ended that quickly. "How weak...hehe...I feel like my sanity is slipping away every time I kill another ghoul..and take their flesh!" I started feasting on one of them and got rudely interrupted but a blue haired male. "You Damn Bitch!" He had wings like my new kagune. "You smell like Touka..are you her brother?" I said dogging his spikes. "Don't mention that name!" He said and hit my arm. I just left and went back to Anteiku. "(F/n)..?!" Kaneki stayed in my room. "I just went out to eat..don't worry about it. I said starting the shower. I pulled the weapon out of my arm and it disappeared . I cleaned off the blood and my wound healed. "You just didn't go out to eat. You got in a fight. " Kaneki said. "So." I replied. " I got a new pair of clothes and went downstairs. "(F/n)!" Kaneki grabbed my arm before I entered the café. "You need to stop this! I need you tell me everything! It hurts when you never tell me what's wrong...." He said. I looked him in the eye's and crashed my lips onto his. "I'll tell you when I can.." I whispered to him. We both entered the café where a man with a beard that swirled around his chin yelling g at Touka. "What's going on? " Kaneki said. He started talking to him now. 5 minutes of talking, the large man started to hit him. "H-hey!" I yelled but kaneki knocked him out. I sighed and sat down. 30min. Later, he woke up and Kaneki gave him some water and apologize. They started talking again, but...the window was broken and the man was kicked to the counter. "It's him!" I thoughtlooking at the same blue haired male. He grabbed me by the throat and smashed me into the table then then the wall then the floor. I became unconscious quickly. Before I blacked out, I saw Kaneki get the same thing happened to him.