Briefcase

I placed my hand over my bandages. "I loved..then I lost you..." I muttered under my breath. Sasaki wrote down everything I said about Eto and stood up. "I will be back later to ask you more questions..for the meantime, be ready for when 'they' come get you." He said and opened the door. "Whose 'They'?" I asked. "Don't die on us." He left the room in a cold dead silence. My hands began to tremble. "No...not again..." my legs were now weak from knowing what's about to come. I stayed in the chair for hours think if it's going to really happen. The door opened and I flinched falling out of my seat and to the floor.

"H-hey, are you okay?" Sasaki walked in with the doctors. I crawled back until I was in a corner. "Please no...not again!" I cried. Sasaki gasped a bit in surprise. "She's scared. " He said to the doctors. "Of course she is! She's about to experience what being torn apart feels like again. Hurry up and get her handcuffs." The doctor said getting annoyed. Sasaki sighed and pulled out his Quinqe. "Move." He ordered pointing it at me. I stood up slowly and he grabbed my arm and handcuffed me. Sasaki lead me down the hall and too the operating room was. I hesitated before I walked in. Sasaki ended up forcing me inside. A black and gold briefcase sat on the table next to the bed they strapped me in. "Leave Haise." A voice said. Sasaki bowed and left. I turned to the briefcase and stared at it. "Do you recognize the sent?" The voice said again. "Let me see who's talking." I demanded. A tall man stepped out of his chair and into the light that was beamed down on me. "Amira..."  I said in a harsh tone. "Do you recognize it?" He asked again. "What do you mean?" I asked. He sighed and picked up the briefcase. "The smell. Or do you need me to open it for you?" He placed it back on the table and opened it. My eyes widen when I saw a hand sticking up. White hair, black finger nails, torn black leather. I started to tremble when I realized who it was. I screamed at the top of my lungs crying.

"We couldn't remove his Kagune..so we made his body the Kagune. Sadly..no one can control 'him' yet. And because of that, we have Haise." Amira closed the box. "Haise is...." I started to say. "The Eyepatch ghoul..yes." Amira finished my sentence. "No..no, no,no,no...." I shook my head. A needle poked my arm and slid into my vain. They flipped me onto my stomach and sliced into my lower back. I jerked about and they had to hold me down. "Please! Stop!" I screamed. My Bikaku was forced out. The took at the base and cut a huge hole in my back. They pulled and yanked at it until it came loose a bit. I cried and screamed as they cut the vains that attached to it.  Puuull! Yank! They just took the hole chunk of my flesh with it. I twitched as I lost blood fast. "Put her back in her cell and make sure she lives. My eyes traveled back to the briefcase and I slowly held my hand out to it. "Ka-..Kane-ki..." My eyes closed and I blacked out.