Lemon #2 {Sasaki Haise}

Sasaki reviled his hard member after he took his boxers off. I lightly grabbed his shaft and rubbed him. I kissed his tip and told him to sit down on the edge of the bed. As he did, I still rubbed his shaft and lick his balls. He let out groans that made me happy to know he likes it. I moved up and pushed on his tip and sucked on his shaft. Sasaki titled his head back when I teased his tip with my tongue.  "Mm..he tastes exactly like kaneki"  "you seem to be enjoying yourself." Sasaki let outa chuckle. I engulfed my mouth around his shaft. Sasaki clenched my hair as my head bobbed up and down his shaft.  He moaned and shot his hot cum in my mouth. I swallowed his semen and crawled up onto his lap. Sasaki pressed his lips to mine and used his tongue to search mouth as I adjusted my self on his crotch and pushed him self into me.

I groaned and wince a bit in pain. "My tip is only in, it might hurt when I push the rest of my self in." I nodded and he laid me on my back. "It's been awhile since you've done this, right?" He asked raising a brow. I smirked, "yeah, apparently it's been 3 years." He chuckled and pushed the rest of him self in. "Ah, tight..are you alright?" He asked when he was finally all the way in. "Yeah. Hah..your twitching inside me." I blushed. Sasaki smirked and moved closer to my ear. "It's twitching becaused it urges to pleasure you~" he bit my ear lobe and started to move slowly his hips. I moaned as he hit "those" spots.  "Heh, tell me the location of your special spot~." He groaned. "Hah..you'll have to go much deeper than that~." I smirked. He raised a brow and moved our position to where I was on top of him and he was laying on his back. "Try this way then." I pressed my hands on his chest and moved my body on his member. The room was filled with our hot breath and moans. "Ah, that's it..!~" I gasped when he finally hit my G-spot.

Sasaki grabbed my hips and took over. He pushed me down on him hard and deep so he could keep hearing my moans. "Your getting tighter...that's no good, if you keep squeezing me like this..I'll cum..!" He moaned. I moved my hips with him to rub his tip against my spot. Sasaki gripped the sheets and arched his back. "Ah-hah! I'm cumming!~ His cock shot hot cum inside me. I moaned and came as well. I laid my head on his chest, catching my breath. He soon slid his self out of me and kissed the tip of my head. "Eh....Hey, I'm still hard you know..." He said noticing his cock was standing up still. I got off of his chest and poked his member. "I'm still not fully satisfied so this is perfect. I got on my hands and knees and raise my hips in the air. "Do me in the ass this time." I smirked. He spread my cheeks apart and placed his member at my entrance. Sasaki slowly pushed his member in. He groaned and I clenched the sheets. "Ah..Haise..." I moaned. "That's the first you've really said my name." He smiled. "Yeah. What about it?" I asked. "Eh, nothing.." he grabbed my hips again and started to pound in my ass. I moaned loudly. Sasaki went faster and groaned. "Ah, good~ Your ass is sucking me in~" I ended up cumming before him and lost all my strength in my arms and legs. Sasaki came one last time in my ass and pulled out. "That was fun." He said pulling me close to his body. "Yeah.." I laid down on his pillows and he covered me with his blanket.