What type of Ghoul are you?

I woke up to the sound of water running. I notice Kaneki wasn't laying next to me and I sat up. "Kaneki?" I yawned while rubbing my eyes. Kaneki waved a hand from the bathroom door way. "Good morning. " He smiled. "I just started the water in the tub." He said finishing putting the soap in the water. "There was no soap so I went to the store without anyone knowing and bought a few things. " Kaneki explained. "Oh?" I said wrapping my arms around him, hugging Kaneki from the back. "Hey, let's take a bath together." Kaneki suggested. "Okay." Since I was already naked, I just went and got in the tub. Kaneki pulled out a lighter and lit a few candles. "So we can actually see each other." Kaneki said referring that all rooms had no lights or windows so it was very dark. Kaneki took of his clothes and stepped in the tub with me.

"Do you want me to wash you hair? "Kaneki asked grabbing the soap and pouring some into the palm of his hand. "Yeah, sure." I replied smiling back to him. He smiled softly back and scrubbed my hair. After about 30 minutes, we both were now clean and dressed. Kaneki apparently made sure our outfits were clean and not "messed up " in any other way. "We should go now, I can hear them leaving. " I said focusing on the door. Kaneki nodded and opened it after hanging me my mask. Before I walked out, I was stopped by and angry teen. "Ayato, what is it?" I said. "Could you guys have been any louder last night!!!" He shouted. "What do you mean. We went to bed." Kaneki said. "Went to bed my ass!! I could hear you pounding her through the wall!!" Ayato screamed pointing to his room that was next to ours. " Ayato, your hearing things. Now of you don't mind, I would like to keep up." I pushed Ayato out of the way and met up with Eto. Kaneki did the same and we both snickered. "Why did you tell him we were sleeping?" I asked. "He's only 14....he shouldn't know that kind of stuff.." Kaneki said looking at me. "Oh, okay." I replied. "What are you to talking about? Hmm~?" Eto asked. "Nothing." I told her. She just did that laugh of hers and caught up with Tatara.

"CCG Headquarters? Why are we attacking there first?" I asked. "Tatara has some business he needs to take care of..while we do that, Kaneki, you take care of everyone else." Eto said. He nodded. "What am I supposed to do? " I asked. "You'll be with us..hehe.." she laughed. I just nodded and looked back at Kaneki. After Kaneki and Ayato left, Eto grabbed my arm and pulled me into somewhere dark. "W-what are you doing?!" I said as I was pushed to the ground. She turned on the lights and I notice we were in a Ghoul's cell. "Luckily this one was open. Hehe! Tell me this, do you know what type of Ghoul you are now?" She asked. "To be honest..I don't know anymore.." I admitted. She grabbed me by her face and pulled me upto her eye level. "Your a monster that will go beserk is a drop of blood touches your tongue." She explained. "J-just a drop?" I asked. "Hmhm, wanna find out what happens when I stuff a whole hand down your throat? Hehe!" She laughed and happened to have a human hand with her. "N-no! Please don't!" I pleaded. She forced my mouth open and stuffed it inside. My binkaku was already out. "That's my cue to leave!" She laughed and rushed out of the cell, locking it behind her. "D-damn! My Kagune is...coming out!" I scratched at the ground as my Kakau, Rikaku, Ukaku broke from my skin. "Hehe! How wonderful it is!" Eto laughed looking though the glass. "Eto..." I hissed. "Oh! That mask is simply wonderful!" She cheered looking at my mask that covered half of my face. I made marks on the glass as I tried to break it.

"Calm down my pet~ you'll get out soon enough. " She laughed and opened the food slit in the cell door. "Keep chewing on this while I go with Noro." She put more human flesh in the cage. "....flesh!" I attacked the meat and devoured every last bite. CCG soon came into this part of the building. "....Flesh..." I covered myself with my Kagune and sat in the corner hiding my face. One of solders looked at me and remember that no one was supposed to be in there. "Are you alright there miss?..Why are you hiding in here?" He asked. He must not be able to see my Kagune in the dark. "Go..away..." I muttered. "Miss, I can't hear you. What di--..." His body just fell to the floor..dead. I took to his corpse and feasted on it. "Hehe!~ Good job Noro~!" Eto cheered. She came up to me and put a collar around my neck. "This will make sure you listen!~" she laughed and dragged me out of the cage.

She took me past a room where we looked though the window at the top. "Oh!~ Looks like Kaneki-kun is having fun!~" I stared at the glass staring at the two men fight. "Kakuja?" I thought . "What?~ did you forget who he was? Did your hunger take over?" She waved her hand in front of my face. I just hit it away. "Oh..don't act like your better than me~" she slapped me clear cross the face. "Damn you.." I hissed. She just tighten the collar and dragged me to a door. "Why don't you go in there, and Kill the white haired boy~ you don't remember him, right? ~" She asked. Eto tighten my collar when I didn't answer. "..yes..I don't know who he is.."